Sincitytokers grow adventures with autopots spring pot xl

One of the first medical strains I ever smoked in the late 90’s early 2000’s
One of my favorite strains indeed

2 Likes

There’s still some slots open on the signup list if you would like some of this batch…

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Oh hell yes
You don’t have to tell me twice
Thank you

2 Likes

Quick question
How do I go about adding my name to the lis?
I have no clue lol

2 Likes

The top post on the OGer the Encore thread is a Wiki.
You will find an edit button lower right of that post, click on it and enter your name and country flag (that helps the distributors).
The “@” sign also helps, but I forget exactly why… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you get stuck I can give you a hand//

Cheers
G

3 Likes

They look like they are liking it, I have one of those unit’s without the pot, thought it might come in useful one day, not used it yet lol.

I have just started a new grow after 10 months if you are bored and can’t find anything else to look at :wink: It’s not so perpetual now :joy:

1 Like

Sweet
I think I’m in
Thank you very much again for the invite and for allowing to add my name on your list
Great stuff here on OG

2 Likes

Looks good, you are signed up…
Now all I got to do … is deliver… :v: :wink:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Lol sounds good
Love the kush man

2 Likes

Here’s my current grow have 5 autos early flower in 4x2 one cement shoes photo in a 7 gal soil mostly organic grow.

The cement shoes is about week 3 of flower

2 Likes

Following as i’m considering autopots after a shut down soon…

You adding any perlite in with the coco?

1 Like

Welcome to the :tada: :balloon: party
Yes I am using Tupur gold it is a coco and perlite mix 70% coco 30% perlite
I also added about 1” of clay pebbles at the bottom for better drainage

1 Like

Day 35 from sprout and day 2 since I turned the valve on the autopots
Looks like they have adapted
They are drinking water and have not wilted yet :joy:

8 Likes

Hello everyone
Hope everyone is doing great this Tuesday evening just a quick update today is one week since I turned the autopots on
They are doing good although the front left plant seems like it has stalled a bit.
The 2 in the front are the purple animal cookies and it’s looking like it’s small chubby haha
Tight node space and just not much of a stretcher.
First strain I have come across in my long 16 months of growing lol
Oh well it is what it is
But overall doing good :+1:

6 Likes

Went ahead and topped and defoliated the 2 in the rear (Runtz muffin)
Front right plant only a light defol and left plant nothing as I’m letting her catch up to the others.
I was not going to self this grow but now I’m thinking of slapping the net down lol
We’ll see if I do it will be in the next couple of days

Silica
Jacks 321
Fishshit

4 Likes

Day 45 from sprout
I gave the 2 front plants a nice defol
Theee genes are short and bushy snd on top of that it looks like the front left purple animal cookies was stunted and pretty much has not grown any since I topped her :thinking:
Sucks that she’s so short lol but it is what it is.
I just added my net today and hopefully start filling in nicely here in the next week and then I might flip already depending on growth.

2 in the back are Runtz muffin and are living life and doing there thing :muscle:

8 Likes

Day 49 from sprout today
I think I’m going to flip this weekend
Unfortunately the purple animal cookies I’m running in the front it’s genetics are short and bushy,the node space is super tight more tight then my liking and actually have never come across a plant this short and bushy.
So unfortunately we’ll see if once they go in to flower I can stretch the front left plant up to the damn net lol if not screw it too late to cry now haha.

Runtz muffin in the back are doing exactly what they are supposed to :wink: :+1::muscle::ok_hand::call_me_hand::v:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Here is a plant I kept in my veg tent to see how I like this strain and if so I’ll keep the Runtz muffin and use her as a mother if she is fire. I have no more seeds of the Runtz so I’ll have to keep her around.
I don’t think I’m going to clone the purple animal cookies in the left.
Just hate how short and tight this strain Is.
No bueno

7 Likes

Your garden looking great buddy.

3 Likes