Sine Wave Inversion/Particle Physics: Effect of Glandular Sheath Development in 88g13hp

1200 ppm manure waft

3 Likes

Break it up and keep moving ! Too much lolly gagging in here! I will start awarding Skunks if i have too.

6 Likes

Yeah gimme a skunk. I know a few people who could use a dead one thrown through their window.

5 Likes

I’m gonna need like 7 more to achieve full revenge saturation.

3 Likes

I put one in @Magu s paperbox , hee hee.

3 Likes

The news always smells terrible anyway.

3 Likes

Outta likes.

Or, more generically,

I’m off to Pilates! :grin:

2 Likes

This Cannabian will always house beans, just saying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dont know what surprises me more. That you actually found that old song or that you go to a pilates class. :flushed:

4 Likes

@Foreigner This arrived today. That was really fast to the :us: Thank You. Really looking forward to these!! Haha stoner moment… forgot to add the photo.

11 Likes

You’re quite welcome, enjoy.

4 Likes

That’s pretty new music in what’s left of my mind. Hell, it was released in 1972. Not even close to 60 years ago! labrat ROFLMAO

I believe I own copies of that song on both CD and cassette.

Pilates has been so good for me following my stroke. If there’s a single thing I can point to that it has helped me improve, it’s my balance. Before the stroke, I had excellent balance! It literally got me a job once. After the stroke, I could walk, but there was no telling what part of the sidewalk I’d be on in the next step. I am much more able to walk a straight line today because of my improved core strength. I’m sure I couldn’t pass a field sobriety test, but I don’t drive any longer either!

11 Likes

Hey @Hashpants . I found something stuffed in my letterbox that I believe is yours. :skunk: So I put in your letterbox. :grin: No need to thank me. Just doing my job. :v::grin::+1:

5 Likes

Tampering with the mail is a federal offence.

4 Likes

He wants to be Frisked

3 Likes

I never said mail, I said Paper box.

3 Likes

For your information- My nephew works for the post office :policewoman: so that makes me almost a high government official. :woman_mage: I believe that gives me the right, nay I say, the responsability to tell people what to do. :man_shrugging: There has been an outbreak of :skunk: being stuffed in peoples mailboxes. I may have found a clue.
IMG_4755

5 Likes

Please tell me what to do ye high official. I am in need of guidance.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I can’t get one. They are not in season.

3 Likes