Sine Wave Inversion/Particle Physics: Effect of Glandular Sheath Development in 88g13hp

Its not “sharing”. Its “recyceling.” Or ( when I use it ) “ upcyceling”. You realize there is a war going on? We need to conserve rubber. :rofl:

4 Likes

No sharing he stole it.

4 Likes

:joy: I just assumed I would need it long before you would. :rofl:

3 Likes

Mailman has brought said wonders to me. Thanks a million.

6 Likes

Cool man you’re very welcome.

2 Likes

Hot Taters…

1 Like

I was jokingly googling for a Potato calendar and alas out of the ether came this site https://potatocalendar.com/ and it’s Canadian.

It has crop deadlines , Trade shows and Industry events. Also handy tato tips.

It’s made for you Foreigner , It’s fate!

4 Likes

That much potato power is more than a mere mortal like me can handle. Potato overload.

4 Likes

I suggest trying a red potato. It’s my understanding there is less chance of overload because they have less potential electrical charge than, for instance, your basic baker, the russett.

Follow me for more completely made up culinary and other advice!

And I’d like to point out that you, good sir, are no mere mortal. You are the Foreigner (not to be confused with the Ferner)!

7 Likes

I had a potato with dinner yesterday. To show the rest of them who’s boss. They’ll think twice before messing with me again.

4 Likes

I aint afraid of no @Foreigner !

4 Likes

5 Likes

@Foreigner many thanks again!! They arrived safe and sound !

3 Likes

Cool beans glad they made it man.

1 Like

Any hookups for my garden are greatly appreciated! :wink:

This adds so many layers to the garlic press she gave me back in high-school days :rofl: (it was her 5-finger days)

Oh! This explains a lot then. :sob:

A yes, the scent of overcrowded parts of Toronto. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Potato beans landed mere minutes ago! Thank you again, @Foreigner!

3 Likes

Hey that’s great enjoy man!

2 Likes

I would LOVE to immigrate to Canada but your government wont let me in because I am old and poor. If I could get in I would turn north and keep walking until I did not see any people for a month. :woman_mage:

3 Likes

Best I’ve been able to find is a week people free.

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, how much does an acre of undeveloped land cost in the rural areas above Toronto ?

3 Likes