Sine Wave Inversion/Particle Physics: Effect of Glandular Sheath Development in 88g13hp

If they’re sweet potatoes you’re in trouble though. Forgiveness not granted.

1 Like

Just add a sack of marshmallows and the crowd goes wild.

2 Likes

Worst. S’mores. Ever.

2 Likes

I love potatoes

2 Likes

You are too late sir. Better luck next time.

2 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t realize there was a game lol

3 Likes

Always a game. Not to fear, there will be more.

3 Likes

Well fuck. Enjoy your spuds, folks.

2 Likes

Debauchery you say…
ezgif-4-9af51e356b

4 Likes

Drinks! Girls! Arse!

3 Likes

I’ve got lunacy, but all out of debauchery ever since someone forgot to rewind the VHS copy of Caligula before returning it to my town’s Blockbuster. No one here can afford one of them fancy video cassette rewinder machines.

1 Like

Buy one and charge $2.99 per rewind. You’ll corner the market!

1 Like

I’m in on that! Happen to have all these VHS tapes of… Caligula that need attention. Folks got mouthy last time I returned unkindly.

1 Like

my favorite part is when they tape Malcolm McDowell’s eyes open while he says “that’s a spicy meataball”

or at least it would be, haven’t seen the movie

1 Like

Ohhh… the ‘yea olde Oktoberfests’:wink:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I think you must’ve watched it on network tv with commercials.

Think you’re right. I remember all of the commercials. Ancient Chinese Secret, Don’t Wake Daddy, Fen-Phen, the commercials were the best part of that movie

2 Likes

I liked when they made the L’s. Wait, that was a video on calligraphy. Still didn’t rewind and it caused a town uproar.

1 Like

My town had one smart guy with a Fast Forward button, he said if we unspool the VHS tapes to put on reel-to-reel he can technically move ahead to wherever we want to go in the tape

2 Likes

I am anti-potato, but only because I missed this.

4 Likes