Sinister seeds aka the real indican

Fuckin eh! :muscle:

4 Likes

LOL I have that shirt on right now, in black.

3 Likes

I still have a giant sticker 12 inch square heā€™d sent me along with several others. Plus the shirt.

3 Likes

We swapped a couple times, his gear for my gear lol I have a lot of seeds! Indica and I used to be close, some shit happened so we arenā€™t as close now, but still friends., I actually met him in person.

2 Likes

I also have several strains from him should actually grow out a few heā€™d sent me.
There were some great plants in the few strains I did run a couple years back .

3 Likes

Me too, Iā€™ve only grown out Grape Earth, did the grow show for him and his customers. But I have not grown out the others, I Need to start doing that. Now is a good time, I want some different strains.

2 Likes

Grape earth was nice trying to remember what else of his Iā€™d grew . Wake ford and rebel yell x Celine

2 Likes

I really need to take the time and write all these initials down and see if any of you know what the hell I got over here.

2 Likes

I still have a good deal of his gear and last year I ran like 4 or 5 different strains

Always great weed

Indy know his indica

3 Likes

Anyone ever hear from @Bigun? I have seeds still from them both. Both had great strains.

2 Likes

I got a shit load of bigun strains . Havenā€™t heard from him in a long while.

2 Likes

Look whoā€™s shirt I have on tonight, lol

5 Likes

Papalag stays in touch with Bigun

1 Like

Bigunā€™s road trip was great from what I saw st opengrow, unfortunately I got a male :sweat_smile: I still have some seeds left of it

1 Like

Iā€™ve known Indy for a long time, a lot of parents came from here (ahem) over the years. Blues (livers) (BX), Psychosis (BX), Yeti F3, Apollo 13, Pinequeen x Snowlotus. I knew heā€™d love the UK genes, though, no marketing bullshit, just good genetics. I expect his LUI came from San too. He sure can grow fat frosty stuff and has some great crosses. I heard from him not long ago, he doesnā€™t do forums much these days IIRC, mostly social media.