Sintax 2024 seed to harvest complete grow

New light showed up at 5am, 6 hrs from order.
Germinating @Kingkush312 Nix and jlc, 2 more autos Sdk and sailors delight @firehead. 1 WiFi x dosidos x moonbow @ @CerebralMeds then 1 more unicorn piss. MG_0554|375x500](upload://54h4pLYhMGtiV8epcvugK3aI7u7.jpeg)

5 Likes

Nix @Kingkush312

8 Likes

New tent. 12 baby’s.

17 Likes

Don’t mind me. Just dropping these on my way to getting caught up. :heart: :heart::green_heart:
Looking like some strong starts for the season, @Sintax . Glad to see things come together in a bigger way for you quick and it looks like you’ll be giving those babies a nice home.
Hope to catch more soon.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

1 Like

Bottom leafs alittle yellow. Is this nitrogen deficiency? Thought dr earth would be enough with worm castings

11 Likes

those little ones at the bottom are the cotyledon’s (seed leaves) they are not really leaves. their purpose is done once the roots start to get a foot hold that being said keeping an eye on the ones above is good house keeping. the very top leaves and the very bottom leaves will tel you all you need to know. any problems in the middle is likely BUGS

1 Like

It’s the 2 leafs above the cots yellowing.

New humidifier. Hopefully this works stupid cheap.

2 Likes

The saggy one looks a bit over watered tbh, I personally let the soil dry until you can feel that the soil is dry 1inch down the top layer. I usually feed them with a big cooking pipette in the beginning to have better control where they get water and how much.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

That unicorn piss is a weird one, the leafs are slow moving, takes forever for them to perk up, then by like 14hrs they look limp again. First I thought over watering but then i underwatered and no change. Might just be the genetics. Picked up a humidifier hoping to help. Was like 30% humidity now at 60%

1 Like

Next run I’m cutting back on strains. It’s a lot harder to take care of multiple with different needs. Shits gonna get crazy in about a month or so.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is vise until you have your setup dialed in. In hindsight this was what I had to do until I really got everything to run smooth.

2 Likes

Ill feel way better once I get most them outside. 12 strains at once is prolly alot for anyone.

1 Like

Prolly impossible to see but there’s 2 chem daddy’s above the ground. Second one popped up pretty quick, beat like 6-7 cups.

1 Like

Oh, they all seem very keen to see the light. :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

1 Like

5 Likes

Worm castings finally breaking down nitrogen deficiency fixing its self. Nix still aggressively growing, moved my light up a bit, unicorn piss is happy and stretching again. Both autos in final 3 gallon pots. Another 8 germinating in the humidity tank.

1 Like

Seed warming mat! Seedlings should be better off now.

2 Likes

I finally got caught up on the last week+ of your thread @Sintax and I love what I’m seeing! So much progress in a short time. I’m in the middle of restoring & expanding my space as well. It’s so encouraging to see someone using the most of what they can with whatever they have on hand. You’re off to a great start!
:purple_heart: :v: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Just need a good streak of warm weather. I’m so use to doing everything outside. I’ve also been slowing amending like 50 gallons of soil, and leaving it to cook for a bit before potting everything outside.

2 Likes