Ski lodge officially open

So here’s the seed list for my next popping spree.
Starfighter x stardog
Gg#4 x stardog
Ossdd f2
Ossdd x goji
Alien sour apple
Pineapple shocker
Chocolate cover strawberry x fire cookie
Gg#4 x triple og
Triple og x the cube
Orange cookie x fire coookie
Gg#4 x f3 (mendo breath x hssh breath)
Wedding cake x f3 (mendo breath x hssh breath)
Strawberry banana x watermelon zkittles
The mac x alien rift
Victoria’s secret
Got enough space to pop 110 seeds. 60ish will make it to sexing and 29 females will get to full term. Males will be selected after 1.5 week of flower. Then male clone will be kept till females are chosen after full term. Hopefully find at least 4 females n 2-3 males. Wish me luck!

6 Likes

Looking good sir! Good luck w new run. I see you hit up LRS!!! Awesome potential there

1 Like

Ya I seen his gear on strainly n wasn’t to sure about him. Then checked his ig n seemed legit. You actually saying something was what actually solidified my decision. I’m still worried about the joker seeds I picked up idk if there gonna be worth a danm. We’ll see I guess, they were originally 1000$ got em for 200. Can’t imagine 1000$ seeds being shit but can’t find much about them.

1 Like

I like LRS. Have a buddy locally that runs his gear pretty consistently. Another guy to check out is mycotek. Newer to the scene, but he seems to be bringing some heat to the table.

1 Like

Change of line up pulling orange cookie, Victoria secret, wedding cake, pineapple shocker. Going with Gg#4xmk x rug burn/blackberry kimbo, Gg#4/chocoD x gonzo, gelato 45# bx. Should be interesting 4 anyone looking 4 Gg#4 crosses.

3 Likes