Skinny long joints - where to get those papers

looking for shorter if possible.

1 Like

Here’s a laugh. You could always just empty out a “100s” cigarette and repack it with weed. They make smokes with 0 excess paper. That’s what I did before I figured out rolling. Or, if you can find one, phone books burn pretty well when used as a rolling paper, and cut to length! Although I’d probably be more concerned about what’s in the phone book paper than smoking a little extra paper.

3 Likes

i did that 25 years ago. ain’t going back.

2 Likes

Literally made me bust out laughing!! If you’ll admit to that, you’re fam already!

2 Likes

@SonsOfAvery
What’s the difference between silver and blue , I always wondered ?

Elements for the win if I have flash cash
: )

@splinter7 , there’s the backward roll but that can become tedious if rollin all day
: )

3 Likes

i’ve had “Elements” rolling papers, 1 1/4in but you have to buy the longer pack. you can definitely roll a long thin joint with those.

EDIT: I didn’t see someone already posted about these.

They also sell 'King size slims". just search them, there are lots of options.

1 Like

About 20p :smile:

I think the silver papers are much thinner, like almost see through.

:v:

2 Likes

Almost impossibly thin and narrow haha

3 Likes

Elements for the win, I second that

3 Likes

Anyone remember the MC Chris song “toothpick spliffs”? Great jam.

1 Like

And yet these don’t fit full length in there long blunt paper roller machine

That’s about as long as I can hand roll, I can go wider tho lol

Any longer/skinnier the roach gets so congested I have resin all over my mouth and hands

2 Likes

Raw lied about a few things. Not happy with any of it and I was/still am fairly well stocked with their papers, tips, etc. I don’t really have a realistic complaint about their performance. They work fine regardless of the companies integrity. Since it became public knowledge I don’t buy RAW any more. I switched to Zig Zag organic hemps 1 1/4’s and they are all I use. I don’t use the King size slim paper size.