Skunk#1 & Critical Mass

Well i guess you will find out in 2 or 3 weeks how much room you have. :wink:

So a week after flipping the switch, I have this… Disregard the weird colours; I have two different kinds of LEDs in there plus my flash… I take it that the speckling I see on the leaves are the beginnings of trichomes…

4 Likes

Looks like :grin:

1 Like

A little update; things are looking good. The stretch has slowed down and the tallest cola is now 51 inches tall.

7 Likes

Sure does look pretty close up!

4 Likes

Are the Critical Mass from Mr Nice?

I cloned them from a friend who had them from seed in a grow tent.

1 Like

3 Likes

Trichomes almost look edible!

3 Likes

Here’s how they look now. Still not ready. About half of the pistils are brown but the trichomes are all still crystal clear… Another couple of weeks maybe?? I’m getting excited over my first crop ever!

7 Likes

My first harvest ever finally hanging up to dry!

5 Likes

The final score was a few grams over 3/4 pound (dry)…

3 Likes

Excellent job… now do it again!

1 Like

I’ve decided to let the two mothers I made grow out to maturity. First picture was taken Nov 17 when I brought them back into the house. Big lesson to be learned here: NEVER take something outside and then bring it back in! They both showed a whitefly infestation about a week later. I’m treating the plants and soil surface with soapy water and permethrin every other day now for about a week and a half now.

1 Like

This picture was taken today and as you can see the plants are now back in full veg and looking healthy. I’m gonna hold the pest treatment after 24 days as the egg hatch takes about a week and three cycle times should eliminate them. I will be examining the plants closely for renewed presence.

2 Likes

did you have horticultural experience before cannabis? overall nice work, esp for a novice!

keep it up :grinning:

Yessir. I grow a lot of my own food every year. We have all our own potatos, onions, garlic, jams and jellies from our own berries, maple syrup, squash, asparagus, carrots, peas, beans, watermelons and meat from hunting…

5 Likes

Three weeks later, they look like this… By the way, the leaves are NOT yellowing; the colour is due to differing light unit spectrums.

2 Likes

16 dys after the last picture. Lighting time was changed to 12/12 on Saturday past…

2 Likes

Donkey dicks are starting to form. The pepper and tomato plants are forming blossoms too…

5 Likes