Skunk 91, G13 kush, and dbhp

So, i just. Found an AG60 aeroponics system with a 60 site extension for $500, plus a bunch of nutes. Anybody want to donate some cash so i can pick it up? Lol jk. Im going to talk to the guy and see if it’s legit. I looked it up and that setup is about $2000.

1 Like

:thinking:

maybe cheap because it wasn’t bought with money?

if you get it plan on sterilizing & cleaning the :poop: out of it. :biohazard:

wishin u luck :four_leaf_clover: :money_mouth:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

I reached out, nothing yet. I hope to hear from him.

Haven’t updated in a while. I just harvest the oldest plants in the flower room. I put my DWC bucket in flower about 4 days ago. Here she is.

Doing really well! It was a month veg under florescents. It’s doing so well that im planning out a RDWC. Replacing my dirt. I was thinking 8 buckets, but seeing how much this one spreads out, i think i can only fit 6. I’ll have one set ofd 6 in veg for a month, then move it to flower and start another 6 in veg, then a month later they go to flower. So I’ll have a perpetual one month harvest. Unless they go long. I’ll just change when i start the next veg cycle.

It’s hard to decide what to keep running when i want to start a new one. :scream:

4 Likes

Weekly update. Last week i put all my clones in 16 oz cups of dirt from outside… couldn’t afford to buy dirt and didn’t want to toss the clones. They are in trays of water so i don’t have to water them 3 times a day. My DWC bucket is amazing!

7 Likes

How r the skunk91 goin bud?
Just curious if you ran into herms or not.
Cheers

3 Likes

They are about big enough to take a clone or two from. I can’t wait to get them into flower!

2 Likes

things are going well, plants are starting to really put on the buds. the only bad this was that i have a couple plants outside and we had frost on the windshield this morning!! was not expecting it to get that cold last night! plants look fine though. they have had a hard time outside. first was the aphids, almost got them under control when i found a ladybug! yay! she had almost all of them gone last i checked. but they did do some damage. between that and all the cold nights this year (quite a few low 50s high 40s) they didn’t get very big. slow growing.

3 Likes

I just checked on my pants that were outside and found that they were ready to harvest. Trichs were all amber.

With all the cold weather and the mites, they didn’t get very big. But im still excited :grin:

9 Likes

Ya know in my experience the less yield you get the more special the smoke is bro! Don’t look to have done bad at all for being outdoors this time of year man grats on the fruitful crop :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: i got it up to dry now. Can’t wait to test it out!

:joy: Great typo. :smile:

4 Likes

Lol this damn technology!

2 Likes

It’s been a while since i updated. needing to prepare to move and things are keeping me busy. But everything is still growing. Just in a different place for now. My DWC experiment is ready to come down. Some of the smaller bits still have white hairs but the trics are all cloudy with a few turning amber. And im excited to take it! I’ll put pics up later.

4 Likes

So i gave her the chop.

12 Likes

:smile: :fireworks:

that weed looks familiar! mmm mmm mmmm!

1 Like

ok, the DWC experiment. about two weeks to root a clone, three weeks of veg, and 46 days of flower. total of 81 days. my yield was 120 grams. 1.48 grams per day.

i am impressed with the DWC. this was a first ever run. one bucket and an air stone. super simple. as soon as i can get a permanent place set up, this will be the way i go. i was looking at doing a 6 bucket rotation to harvest about once a month. this would yield about a pound and a half. i’m super excited!

6 Likes

Because of finding out i need to move, i have been neglecting everything. I had top pot the plants out in my trailer where it’s been to cold at night. Growth slowed to a crawl. Then last night it hit 10 degrees farenheit. they almost froze! They were all drooping. do i decided to take everything that was done or almost done. I have a few mothers that are only a couple weeks into flower, and the dbhp that’s still in there. I removed a light sho i could add a heater. hopefully that will keep things going. Here’s what i ended up with to dry.

12 Likes

I’ve been neglecting my clones…

It’s basically hydro now. Lol

6 Likes

You got any of the :cherries: red cherry berry crosses in there? I’ve only seen one OGer using hydro on stuff I sent out so I’m curious. :blush:

1 Like