Slick1's Ridiculously (NSFW) named strain seed giveaway! **CLOSED**

It’s time! 5 spot for testers who will receive 10 bean packs and 20 spots for everyone else who will get 5 bean packs. The cross is an Orange Grove male crossed to a Chocolate Thai female and because I’m very immature the name is Chainmail Fuckvest :laughing: The Chocolate Thai went 16 weeks so it’s possible these will do the same! You’ve been warned!

Sign up and please put your country flag after your name. Tonight is just the signup so don’t PM me addresses yet, I’ll reach out tomorrow for them.

Testers
1)@Donnie :us:
2)@NikkiHaas :us:
3) @Chirpxchirp :us:

The rest of you wonderful bastids! No need to grow anytime soon, anyone who wants some is welcome!
1)@Tao :us:
2) @DougDawson :canada:
3) @bunny :canada:
4) @Cormoran :us:
5) @Crazy1 :us:
6)@qtip :canada:
7)@SkunkHunt101 :us:
8) @ChronicMcBudz :us:
9) @FattyRoots :australia:
10)@pawsfodocaws :us:
11)@Hapi :us:
12) @cannabliss US
13)@Gugumelo🇧🇷
14)@misterbee :us:
15)@cornbreadjunior :us:
16)@50state :canada:
17) @lophophora.ca :canada:
18) @khaoohs :us:
19) @ELG :canada:
20) Abbbian :brazil:
21) @Rhino_buddy :us: :grin:
22) @Jinglepot :canada: :laughing:
23)@Gman :us:
24)@Unclelemur :us:
25) @Pigeonman :canada:
26) @chronix :canada:
27) @kushking902 :canada:

40 Likes

Ok, I don’t have the space to do any testing now but can’t pass up Chainmail Fuckvest, thanks bud.

4 Likes

@bunny did you try and sign up? I think it was your name that popped up briefly but disappeared. That can happen when 2 people edit at the same time. And if not throw your name in anyway!

Don’t forget to include your country!

2 Likes

You got it! It’s hard to sell someone on immediate testing for a super long flowering strain. I wouldn’t do it! :laughing:

1 Like

I see @bunny got edited out. I added their name back and their country :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, it can be. My issue is I have 2 BOG runs going now and will likely be doing another BOG run afterwards. Someone has sent me a pack of Blue Kush that are calling my name.

3 Likes

Thank you Doug. I was trying to add a flag and they were not coming up.

2 Likes

Hey @Slick1 is this a “Stain” you created, or did you mean to title it a “Strain”?

Ha!

Edit: Either way, I’m out. 16 weeks is way too long. Hell, 8 sometimes is…

1 Like

You just use : and than type Can, the flag will come up.

You’re doing the Lord’s work with the BOG runs, I wouldn’t think to step on that!

Dammit! :laughing:

3 Likes

LOL, I fixed the title for him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Someone’ s taking me out!! wtf!!

1 Like

I might be very immature too, because I can’t resist… can’t test since my room is somewhat torn apart and being rebuilt right now, but I’ll definitely watch the show. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good.

lol just kidding get in there man!

3 Likes

I would do it but I have my flower room full and as soon as they are done the ones I have ones waiting in the veg tent will fill up the flower. So I doubt I could get to it until spring.

1 Like

Thank you so much very interested in helping test some of these for you.

1 Like

8 names, 24 edits, this is the joy of a Wiki. They think it’s the Friday giveaway, lol

2 Likes

Yeah, with my Squirrel memory I will still know that tomorrow.

1 Like

Been overwritten twice already while I was fixing other people’s flag mistakes. :frowning: Joy indeed… c’est la vie, as beggars we can’t be choosers.

1 Like

Someone fixed my flag , Thank You !

2 Likes