Slym3rs mutants

I’m waiting on my abc seeds from the fall box still, but I just put freakshow and stealth fighter duckfoot seeds into soil yesterday! I have 1 grinspoon seed but I’m saving it for a later run.

Excited to see other people that are into freaks too!!!

2 Likes

Very similar to frisian duck I think, they haven’t responded to my email asking about lineages.

Same seedbank that I got my freakshow from

2 Likes

Thanks for the article. I love to hear the history of strains. Always intriguing. I might have to get me some of those for my outdoor grow this season.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG emuoy yourself

Peace put and stay safe

1 Like

Out not put

1 Like

Too bad the buds don’t look different, like fern leaves and hops-like buds would be the ultimate in stealth.

5 Likes

When I was young I read you could graft hops plants on cannabis root stock and grow hops with THC. I had it in the back of my head forever, only followed up on it in recent years and apparently it’s not true. Would have been cool though.

5 Likes

Mind if I join the party?
You know I love my freaks @Slym3r
Great to see you here.
Welcome to OG brother :v:

2 Likes

I am free!!!

4 Likes

You remember where you found the maybe and the nos? I am actually on that same mindset!

1 Like

I’m glad your here too. How many others are here?

2 Likes

Yes! I missed the run I want to see more of it grown out. I just got rocbudinc’s purple auto bastard and going to drop it soon.

1 Like

I’m just starting to meet a few now.
I had to see this amazing place for myself, I never had any idea there were so many weed forums, with soooooooo
many cool people in them, present company included of course.
Happy New Year brother✌

4 Likes

Is that right? 16 weeks flowering? Welcome to Overgrow btw! Glad you are liking it.

1 Like

Crombie, L., & L. Crombie, W. M. (1975). Cannabinoid formation in Cannabis sativa grafted inter-racially, and with two Humulus species. Phytochemistry, 14(2), 409–412. doi:10.1016/0031-9422(75)85100-4

https://sci-hub.se/10.1016/0031-9422(75)85100-4

2 Likes

grinspoon looking like a predator plant.

frisian duck looking ducky…

Freakshow doesn’t seem to be freaky…

14 Likes

That bud is simply stunning my friend :eyes:
So very dankalicious,
it’s making my mouth water :yum:

2 Likes

Yooo slym3r :v:t4::call_me_hand:t4::no_good_man:t4::smiling_imp::man_cook:t4::snowflake::ghost::japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Hey buddy… how’s it going…

2 Likes

Nada, just exploring other forums. Glad to see you here though bruh, this is a cool site

1 Like