Small grow 3 weeks in!

Also, this plant already has trichomes at the flower sights, it has been that way before I changed the light schedule (its only been 24hrs in 12/12). Anyone ever experience this?

1 Like

have seen a light dusting in veg on a few strains. the most recent was a strain called High Priority- she had tiny little triches already when i flipped em, and esp. in the first 2 wks of flower, really started to show that she’s gonna be a frosty one (hopefully ; ) )

Have enjoyed reading up to this point! Will follow along for updates! Thanks @wormcaster45 !

2 Likes

Yeah it is starting to stretch out a bit but the leaves are really getting sparkly, good sign…I am only having a problem with watering, the fabric pots really dry out pretty quick, also maybe since the flower cycle is starting to pick up its drinking more water, I removed the scrog… I was trying to use it to separate the tops a little but it’s such a stout Bush wothout a whole lot of stretch there wasnt much separation. Looks good though, I think it will be a pretty heavy producer even as a small plant)

9 Likes

This pick showed the frost on the bud sites

8 Likes

Beautiful Lady you have there Wormcaster.she will be a stout little beast with fat dense nugs.

2 Likes

Amazing! Do you want to share what the Super Soil? interesting

1 Like

To be honest im not totally sure, I have a relative that has been an organic farmer for 40 plus years and he has always had the best producing vegetable garden out of most others. He dropped off a few bags of his different organic composts and super soils that he has made over many years.

4 Likes

Got a question, I have this one bud site that is just not going to get any light, it’s basicallt just adding a ton of foliage smashing up against the bigger budsite, I am currently defolioating a little bit before this girl really starts putting on weight I was wondering have any of you snipped out branches???

3 Likes

My first couple grows I didn’t but now I do.
You ‘get a feel’ after a bit for what will be semi-useful and what will not.
I like leaf twisting now to expose bud sites, sometimes you have to do it a few times before the plant takes the hint.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I ended up doing a decent defoliation. I removed that lower branch and I’m glad i did, it looks like she can breath a little bit better. The flowers are starting to show so here we go, looks like about 7 to 8 weeks to go.

4 Likes

I like them naked from the waist down

4 Likes

Yeah the bottom half of the plant is skeleton looks bonsai

1 Like

Thats okay as it can put all its energy into the main sites for fat dense colas :+1:

If your still having issues with keeping it watered set it in a tub and water top and bottom .

3 Likes

I have someone watching her for me, I havent been able to tend to it for a week or so. My wife has been battling cancer for a year and we are having a rough time. I still want to finish the grow. She was using herb throughout her chemo and it inspired me to get back in the garden God bless everyone, hope she can last a few more weeks without me

4 Likes

The bottom leaves are yellowing pretty bad not sure what I can do, there were a couple days where it was underwatered and wilting

1 Like

If the leaves are yellowing,i would give a good flush with plain water and then a feed of 1/4 strength nutes high in Nitrogen.

You could also try a 1/4 nute water mix and spray your plants just as the lights go off

1 Like

if i were going to get run off i would test ppm or ec tds whatever, and ph that way you get a idea

Definitely having issues keeping her watered being home and gone so much but instead of giving up I’m interested to see the yeild even with the hiccups.

This is the yellowing damage which im pretty sure for leaving her thirsty two or three times

8 Likes

Perhaps you should check out Tropf-Blumat watering systems (I have a knock-off). It is great if you are away frequently.

Cheers
G

1 Like