Small grow 3 weeks in!

I definitely need to figure something out, I will look into that. I’m sure the yeild of this girl will be effected by the stress. Only time will tell

1 Like

Got the watering schedule down perfect, its weird how much more the plant required once the flowers started showing. But since I was able to dial it in, in just a couple days of being the main caretaker, she has really turned around, the yellowing has stopped in its tracks. Looking vibrant.

6 Likes

Glad to see you got it dialed in and on track now.its looking good…Check out youtube for a simple 2l pop bottle water system when you have to be away from your plants again.Its very simple and easy to make and use.

Next Saturday is the full moon plants will be sucking up water and nutes like crazy now as the gravitational pull of the moon draws more water up the plants.

3 Likes

Yeah I need to check into better system

Better look at the color

9 Likes

Im liking these colors

Starting to fill out I think she will be ready for harvest around thanksgiving

6 Likes

Latest update, chugging along cant wait till I can harvest

10 Likes

That’s a nice looking rainbow!

4 Likes

Right? Nice colors!

2 Likes

The colors are definitely interesting, I’m sure the bud will look interesting as well. It should be another two weeks or so. The trichomes are still crystal clear will post more pictures soon!!

2 Likes

Day by day it’s tough waiting it out when it gets close…lol…

7 Likes

I am telling myself they look great, besides the light color :wink:

The patience part is tough. Stay strong my friend.

1 Like

Nice looking fade there @Wormcaster45

2 Likes

It is super close, the leaves I am almost positive are from a nitrogen deficiency so close to harvest there is no reason to try and correct it, I have been trying to figure out exactly what is going on because the bud growth is healthy but the leaves are yellow and some are dry, the temp on average goes from about 70 to 78 from dark cycle to light cycle. RH stays around 45%. I took a look at the trichs and see a few here and there that are amber, but mostly they are still clear…I am checking them daily i think within the week it will be time for the chop. Also my 300w LED light is about 21 inches from the top of the canopy…I dont think it is light burn but if anyone knows what’s up let me know

5 Likes

Here is another shot with some of the leaves

6 Likes

Many plants go through a mg deficiency towards the end of flower. I add extra garden lime to my soil mix so they wouldn’t drop leaves like that towards the end. That or some times it’s too much phosphate and locks other stuff out, depending on your ferts. (Sorry, haven’t read through the whole thread) It is late to fix now they are crispy, but all those white hairs tell me you’re still at least a couple weeks away from done.

2 Likes

Well fuck…lol. I’m excited to start my next grow. But I’ll have to be patient, the plant overall has about 20% red/orange hairs if the yellowing gets to the buds I may have to chop her early…

1 Like

Just discovered that my soil is a little bit on the alkaline side, I had a soil ph meter and it was reading around 6.8, but out of curiosity bought another one and its reading 7.5 consistently should I try to bring the PH down this late in the game?

2 Likes

Nope, just LITFA. The plant has adjusted.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I’d say it has to be close, I took a small bud as a tester and it was great actually, it looks like this plant as of now with the loupe the buds have clear cloudy and amber triches

7 Likes