Smokable herbs that are medicinal

Check this out! Warrior plant that helps with pain and others.

Just got email for seeds.

6 Likes

why does it look like weed :eyes:

let us know how it works for you. I remember going down the ethnobotanical hole. Dont pay an arm and a leg.

Lousewort is a group of plants. The whole plants are sometimes used to make medicine. People use lousewort for heart failure, lice, and an itchy skin infection caused by mites (scabies), but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.

1 Like

8 Likes

Im interested in Ghost Plant.This stuff is very hard to find where im from.You will find ginseng before you find this.Stumbled on to a huge pile of this Repairing Tree stands years ago and i find one every couple years i found this stuff one time and didn’t know what it was.Supposed to be a natural pain killer

1 Like

We have a similar variety on the east coast but I have never harvested it. Just remember to be sustainable if you do come across it.
i believe the lore on that one is a native american died where ever you find one growing.

1 Like

I don’t know about smokeable but it’s almost fiddlehead season…

2 Likes

These plants are super cool, they actually do not procure any chlorophyll so they cannot photosynthesize on their own. Their roots have mycorrhiza that attach to mycelium networks, which in turn are attached to other plants in the area. These networked plants are able to transport resources to one another such as Nitrogen, sugars, etc. and so the ghost plant is able to receive all of the nutrients it needs from the other plants nearby, essentially borrowing from their ability to photosynthesize.

Nature is too fucking cool.

Peace :frog:

6 Likes

Not sure if I’m going to just looked super cool. Also the whole smoking other plants has kinda eluded me so far. I’ve never even tried salvia.:joy:

Lobelia, mugwort, skullcap, Damiana, all these are medicinal and can be smoked. Just for informational purposes- The bark scraped from the roots of sassafrass trees is a source of DMT. :shushing_face:

3 Likes