Smokey Grows Whatever He Can Get! (Mayflower, Monsta Sour Apples))

Smokey starting up an ongoing grow diary.
He likes watching.

I’m hoping to keep this grow diary alive and spewing out photos of locally bred and exotic strains from around the world.

Current strains:
Mass Medical Strains (local MA breeder)
Indicator #11
Putang

BeantownGreentown locals who are spreading the love of weed by gifting clones to the community.
Tangieland from clone

WellGrownSeeds (local)
Monsta Sour Apples (Sativa freebie that will go 12+weeks)

And some more seed popping and updates to come.

Here are some recent picture updates.
Indicator 11 day 41

Putang day 41 in I got from clonify that somehow came out looking like 2 different phenos. I stressed the purple one out with Cal mag deficiency and thought maybe that did it? They looked similiar in veg but started showing differently in flower. This is the MMS cut of the breeder.

Tangieland day 41

A budsite that developed without leaves.

Monsta Sour Apples sprout. I had some damping off problems so I had a few sprouts die on me. This one made it after making adjustments and I hope it stays alive. Will be throwing it in the flowering tent after a week or two and flower it early because of the stretch and 12+ weeks of flowering for this sativa.

19 Likes

My 4x2 tent shot.

16 Likes

Happy, healthy looking ladies there. That indicator is super frosty!

2 Likes

Been my goal this run not to burn my tips too bad. Thanks! @beacher I’m very happy about the genetics this run. Everything super frosty.

2 Likes

Ya I realized last round that I’ve been overfeeding. I’ve cut back quite a bit on my current ones and they’re loving it. Less is more!

1 Like

Haha that’s fuckin cool man. Glad you made a thread I’m running a similar operation to yours size wise and errthing so will stay tuned :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Cool! I’ll have to take a look over on your end as well! Sometimes I feel the 4x2 is too small but other times it just feels right. It’s my first tent I put together for my first round and I just recently put it back together for this flowering run.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that with megacrop in Coco I could cut it back around day 30 of flower. That’s around when I started seeing slight tip burn but I still didn’t dial it back enough and got it anyway.

1 Like

Ya it has a tendency to build up salts in coco too. A good flush here and there seems to really help.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’ll give the flushing a go. I always forget to do that.

1 Like

Granny Mac x Wilson! From Masonic seeds

Mr. Popo (Wilson! X Majin buu) from ghost genetics

Excited to try these crosses. Never tried any Mac,. Wilson or Majin buu strains.

Mr. Popo had helmet Head and now the sprout looks as it does up above.

6 Likes

Had the DSLR out and took some pictures.

Putang

Uploading… Uploading…

5 Likes

Tent shot.

Girl scout cookies. Still growing super slow. It works out though since I’m not in a hurry to flower her. I think I might grow other cookie strains I have alongside this one to compare the cookie strains to my cut of GSC for some fun.

Monsta Sour Apples. A 12+ week sativa. I’m planning on topping at the 2nd node, lst to spread and thrown right into 12/12 after that.

5 Likes

Putang close to done!

Smells of bright orange citrus with a candy finish. Currently week 8 on just
Water to flush to finish. I don’t usually flush. Thought I’d give it a try.
Putang leaf fading.

Indicator 11 (blue Magoo bx x star pupil) leaves are changing! This was a first for me! The rub from this plant reminds me of pan fried ginger.

Tangieland produced some very nice buds.

So excited to try putang! Heard so many good things about this strain.

Next plant to head into flower will be a clone of Mayflower bred by Plymouth county growers. I had to take the bus to the event and came home with this on the bus

I had to do some sight seeing since I had her around.

12 Likes

Almost end of week 8
This is indicator 11. Made my hands smell like ginger!

9 Likes

Monsta Sour Apples bred by Well Grown Seeds (personally trusted, local seedbanks in New England)

These were in house freebies given away with an order. A long stretching sativa that will finish in about 12 weeks.

I noticed the budsites on the node of this side branch is two headed. I didn’t top this side branch.

8 Likes

Any info on the putang? Is it a mass local strain ?

1 Like

Putang is tangie x star pupil bred by Mass medical strains here in Mass. Star pupil male is Thai/Afghan/Pakistan genetics bred by MMS as well and is said to be mold and pm resistant. From what I’ve seen from putang and indicator 11 which both had star pupil as the male in them, I would agree. People are growing star pupil outdoors with few issues in New England climate.

Putang finishes in 9 weeks which is where I’m at. Time to harvest soon! I get a bright orange citrus smell with some candy on the rub from the purple putang pheno. It recently won 1st at Bostons freedom rally for flower. S1 seeds were released recently but all sold out quickly. I got the MMS cut from clonify in ME but the wait for them can be long.

1 Like

Sounds like an ideal outdoor plant for the humid Missouri summers

This is going to sound strange but… Your Putang looks delicious. But I’m sure you e been told that before :joy::v:

5 Likes