Snow-G, Flight Risk and Shoreline x Frozen Margy x Chemalibu Kush

You’ve got a dope tent. Love squeaky clean set-ups. I haven’t heard of any of these strains so I’m excited to hear how they smoke. Good luck.

2 Likes

It looks like you timed the clover cover crop perfectly for the seedling.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Watching! Can’t wait to see what comes out of these plants

1 Like

I love my Snow-G!

IMG_20221007_092316

10 Likes

Wow that snow G looks nice!!! Nice chunky colas and nice green color. Any chance of a close up?? Can you describe the aroma that this plant’s flowers put off??
:pray:t4:

1 Like

Pulling out the jar and taking a whiff, fuel, lemony with a touch of pine. Effect is nicely relaxed and chill.

I ran it outside last season and harvested the bulk of it on October 7, it was kinda an emergency with rains coming but good timing in terms of ripeness. It’s an early girl outdoors.

My phone isn’t so good so the “close ups” are limited to microscope or cola shots.

Most of these trich shots are a couple weeks before she got chopped, I think one of them is of a dried nug out of the drying cabinet.

You’ll enjoy it yourself in a few months! Your grow is looking good!

7 Likes

Wow that’s a nice set of pics! I like the green color this flower emits and nice description of the smell. I’m definitely looking forward to harvesting this lady when the time is right, should everything go as planned. :+1:t3:

1 Like

These two are late to the party but willing to have a good time!! :man_facepalming::wink:

DRACARYS bag seed growing and looking healthy.

Banana Punch bag seed also getting it on. I ended up with like 14 beans from an ounce of Banana Punch from a dispensary and so far every bean I planted has been a female. So I’m hoping this will continue the trend and also be a female plant. Regardless the Banana Punch beans have vigor and always grow strongly.

3 Likes

Snow-G by twenty20mendocino

Shoreline x Frozen Margy x Chemalibu Kush by Jakars farm genetics

Flight Risk by CSI humboldt

So far all are coming along and I actually bought a seedling heating mat to gently help with warming the soil to promote better growing conditions because I noticed they were just dragging along. But what a difference after getting the mat I thought, I’m guessing If it’s in the high 50’s low 60’s that would be a factor in slow growth amongst other possibilities. Anyways just trying to keep it simple as always, still learning and open to any suggestions, advice or questions. Stay calm and Puff On

5 Likes

That’s a pretty dramatic difference compared to a week ago. I had my heat mat tied to my light running from the timer, but I was preparing for outdoor too.

Soil temperature seems to be a big factor in growth rate. Seemed to me 70-80F is where crazy growth happens.

1 Like

5 Likes

For all those who like to peep :eyes:

1 Like

LOL! That was funny

1 Like

Wasn’t it?? Lmao :rofl:

Anyways here’s where I am now and think I’m due for a transplant on all my plants…

5 Likes

Wow what a wonderful plant Bro.
No photo limitations there Amigo

1 Like

Right or Wrong, its always great to see Clover indoors. I am co-growing with some white clover.
I’m loving it LoL but I Just defoliated IT, week 8 flower

Best Wishes @TokerJayG

5 Likes

Regardless it’s a nice companion for the cannabis plant growing.
What I use is a cover crop and there is plenty of clover in the mix.
Thanks for the best wishes!
I hope all goes well with tonight’s transplant!

1 Like

They look a little distressed from the transplant but to be expected since they haven’t adjusted. But when they do, I’m hoping they just take off so I can top them immediately except for the banana punch since she is lagging in growth.
Dracarys and banana punch were germed and planted same days, but Dracarys just took off! Both bag seeds.
Anyways here are the two that stand out to me for their leafs.

Shoreline x Frozen Margy x Chemalibu Kush
&

Snow-G, which I am amazed with, for being small she smells. I rubbed the first true single lower leaf and my finger tips carried a scent of lemons, gas and earthy funk. If this plant turns out good I’m probably gonna explore more of what 20twenty Mendocino has to offer.
Last I saw :eyes: they have a promising plant project in the works that they claim has very SKUNKY terps. Here is a link to that info I mentioned….
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp1yQtuuKLp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes

This sounds repulsively good!

1 Like

Flight Risk starting to bounce back.

Snow-G settling in

Shoreline x Frozen Margy x Chemalibu Kush finally adjusting

Dracarys is still recovering

Banana Punch is growing very slowly but seems to adjusting. Hopefully she’ll take off now that she’s in a bigger pot.

4 Likes