Snow High collection for preservation

I didn’t notice the two pure mexi strains on bottom. If they are not spoken for let’s chat.

10 Likes

Oh boy lets not talk about wind :dash: :rofl: :ocean:
Mostly from the South West since beginning of October.

Yea no shit. Wiped out our deodor Cedar, and my garage.

You in NoCal?

1 Like

Nope Netherlands

7 Likes

Oh very cool, one of my favorite places in EU, windy though…LOL

1 Like

That’s some hot shit man :poop::fire:

2 Likes

I have to say the Mexican green hashplant sounds very interesting. Definitely curious about it

7 Likes

You want to run it?

2 Likes

I’m fully booked for a minute or I’d absolutely take you up on the offer.

2 Likes

Thank you for being candid, appreciate it.

4 Likes

I ran El Primo a few years ago - highly recommeded !!!

1 Like

Any pics or info you can share?

1 Like

El Primo - straight up sativa, not a big yielder, comfortable high - went 14 weeks

13 Likes

Ok long day, bulk ferment is done, chores are done and it’s time to burn one.

My favorite driftwood pipe

21 Likes

You making some Bulk
sourdough Bread…

1 Like

Damn… this intrigues me. I have two 5x5’s free minus a couple of cuts I have coming up to be some moms. Been back and forth on what I was wanting to run. I’ll marinate on this for a couple of days… if it’s still around I may just go for it.

15 Likes

You Have Marinated enough … JUST DO IT… HAHAHAH :grinning:
Looks like some fire :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

I’ve run those a number of times as have my friends, I can’t recommend them enough. I’ve got some journals with them on here somewhere, but killer smoke. Some herm issues, but worth it. A more potent and up effect than straight Oaxacan but with the same trippy and happy Oaxacan vibes. Along with Nepalese X Panama Red, some of my favorite daytime smoke.

10 Likes

Ok guy’s I’m packaging up seeds for the following people today:

@hoss8455, @Grayeyes, @YoBigdaddy, @ix3u, @chara, @upstate, I hope to have these all out today, I’m probably going to send with basic tracking to make sure they get there.

As I mentioned to everyone else that was kind enough to DM me, but can’t commit to relatively immediate grows, I’ve got your names on a spreadsheet against the packs your interested in. DM me as soon as you are ready, assuming still available, I’ll get em out to you.

Cheers guys!
PS: A good friend who lives locally is going to run help me run the El Primo.

25 Likes

Would love to reproduce either AG x CPR or MPR x CPR.

Don’t have much content on here I know, so I totally get if somebody else gets to reproduce them.

I have a five pack of his double Acapulco Gold P2 and some Acapulco Gold Purple Stem BX F2 I am planning on reproducing once the cannabis clubs are ready in Germany (probably july / june)

5 Likes