Snow High Seeds

Hello OVERGROW Family I recently lost a 20 yr old Blueberry Blast Mom And Im looking for any one that may have some packs or phenos for sale.

8 Likes

There’s a number of folks on here who have that strain in their gardens, as you get to know people perhaps they’d be willing to share. Search the site and you’ll find some grow logs, maybe start a discussion about this strain you also love with them? If you’re just looking for seeds ASAP, it looks like they’re available here:

3 Likes

many SnowHIgh strain are - iof you are looking for some of there new genetics let me know - have to find a few sites that offer many of their strains (good luck in finding some of their older strains)

Welcome to OG @ASUN! There is an introduce yourself thread which will help people get to know you and welcome you to our awesome community.

4 Likes

Thank you Wizard I seen that last night the version I had was not the elite it was Blueberry Blast = Blue Dream x Johny Blaze

2 Likes

Thank You Hawkman

1 Like

What @Qtip said. It is nice to introduce yourself first

3 Likes

Ah, I see. @OleReynard grew that version for a while and sold off F2s when he sold his seed collection last year, they went to a couple folks on here, I think @Tejas @bigbluedog360 and maybe @Indoornesian ended up with some? Which is to say, they’re out there, maybe not available right now but they’re not gone, and will probably make their way back into the community in their own time.

3 Likes

Think you Wizard I had her for 10 yrs got her from a friend who ran for 10yrs prior.

1 Like

I’ve been in communications with John from Snow high, I bought a few packs of different stains, and was blessed with some f1 blueberry blast. I must say I can’t say enough good things thus far on his assortment of lines he has worked his strains are very different from the new and norm seems to be some treasures id recommend all to reach out to him and take a look at his list for sale. I appreciate the overgrow community and plan to start a tread in the near future of some of my work under my 680 leds

7 Likes

Got some Blueberry blast from Olereynard.
Just started 2 not long ago. But still have plenty. I’ll prob f2 em in the future as well as cross it to Super Malawi Haze, Bandaid Haze and Bubblegum. Had/grew the original Johnny blaze and imo its some of the best weed ever.

5 Likes

Also started 2 Black Raspberry haze but nothing to see yet.

1 Like

Been looking for Blueberry Blast myself. Heard great things about it!

Me too. Haven’t tried it yet but if it’s as close to Johnny blaze as they say it’s gotta be good

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.