Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Week 1 really? wow, they look to be almost week 3. nice

4 Likes

damn frost. does look like a SL leaner

4 Likes

About 2 weeks from flipping 12/12, but I start counting flower time from actual flower onset.

5 Likes

I have doc appt. in a bit but I’ll put my current pics up. They’re lovely plants. I got the 1000w hung as well as the panda film and got the temps up to 7 so far and holding so it should go higher the next two days.

I plan on flipping them real soon like this week probably.

6 Likes

well, my one seed i started got rot. I’ll have to start another in some real plain peat moss and pumice/ perlite.

1 Like

Killed the male 9-B after the last post. Pretty sure I see thrip damage so put in an order for Spinosad.

One is way more inclined to branching than her sister.

17 Likes

:mag: :herb: agreed. :slight_smile:

(jury is still out on smokeability of spinosad) :nerd:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Yeah, they’re not going into flower without a clean bill of health. 100% my own fault for not keeping up an IPM schedule.

4 Likes

Getting frosty and I’m reaching the stability limits on the solo cup!

31 Likes

Wow, she’s a beauty. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I like her, just hope I can keep her green side up :grinning:

7 Likes

So nice! Unreal that it’s from a Solo Cup…well done :+1:

8 Likes

That’s amazing. Hope you don’t wake up one morning to find it in the horizontal position, lol. You might want to put some scaffolding around that :wink:

7 Likes

Duct tape it to the floor

6 Likes

Out of the 4 I popped I had 3 females. They are almost 3 weeks into flower. Under a 1000 watt hps, in 3.5 gallon hempy buckets and running xnutrients nutes.

20 Likes

Looks like there enjoying life and praying to the light.

Add a base to the cup

1 Like

Yeah they are loving every bit of it.

3 Likes

2-D looking saxxxxy. I only started this one. So let’s hope she is female :smiley:

18 Likes

Got one male and one female…culled the male. Which was the squat, nicer one to me. And the taller more stretchy one is a girl… might up pot her.

that’s the male. Here’s the femalelol…srry about the darkness my battery was going out…

19 Likes