Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Thanks growhard still some that haven’t shown yet!
Edit: Afgooey cross would be interesting to see I’m thinking

5 Likes

The Afgooey Wookie should be phenomenal after my experience recently with another out-cross I made with the same mother. Used an (I-95 x Stardawg)F2 male, and the results far exceeded my expectations. Loudest smelling plant I have had in a very long time.

I want to see the Lemon Skunk more than anything else. It always was a gigantic plant whenever I grew it. Thinking about just running em myself.

-GH

15 Likes

@GrowHard, thank you. Thank you. Thank you for all that you do! Nutn’ but love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Got me seriously wondering if I could pull off popping a few seeds now, instead of waiting.

Already pretty full up, but damn… :smile:

[Edit] Just ordered more Solo cups for starting seeds, lol. Got my mental wheels turning.

14 Likes

Grape pie still vegging

19 Likes

Well, I really want to stay within legal limits, so I can’t do a proper run right now, but…

Two of the seeds of a different strain I recently planted don’t appear to have germinated, so that leaves a couple of open spots, so…

I put a couple 3-A seeds into a shot glass. In about six hours I’ll plant them in cups and water them in with an AACT I have brewing.

Two doesn’t really give me much to work with, but I could get lucky, right? This thread has me intrigued enough to give it a try, and I’m not gonna let the opportunity slide.

14 Likes

I got 5 out of 5 females on 2-B, heh.

12 Likes

Wow and I just put 6 of the 10-D in water today.

8 Likes

Well, got them planted finally. Looking forward to seeing what shows up! Hope I have @GMan’s luck :smile:

9 Likes

In dirt errr,media I mean

3 Likes

Hey @Howard.Crane. Hope you’re doing well and lifted this Friday. How does that “legal limit” work? Does someone come to your house and count your plants?

5 Likes

Nah, they only do that for co-op grows here, but I’m old enough to have seen a thousand variations on how a seemingly innocuous chain of circumstances can align in unexpected ways to produce a disproportionately shitty outcome.

15 Likes

In the medical law for MA there was a clause in the Hardship Cultivation Application giving them permission to check to make sure you were in compliance.
I’d be interesting to find out how many times it was used to bypass a warrant.

5 Likes

4 Likes

What are the consequences of going over limit?

3 Likes

Well, if the police are called because of a home break-in and the homeowner has been attacked and injured, and they happen to find a lot more medical marijuana plants than they think they should while they are there, they will let the homeowner lay there bleeding to death while they mill around looking at all the plants and keeping emergency services from tending to the injured. That actually happened not too far from where I live. Admittedly, it was a few years ago, but cops are cops, amirite?

I’m looking for the current rules now, I seem to have lost track of them.

It’s hard to parse RCW 69.51A because it’s all legalese and assumes a working knowledge of other associated state laws, but in addition to the fact that cities and municipalities can add their own penalties, it looks like once you go over the legal limit then the penalties are a felony charge up to five years imprisonment. It’s been a few years since I looked this up, because frankly it’s not usually relevant to me, as I try to stay within the limits.

8 Likes

Thanks for the info brother. It doesn’t sound like a major concern for a small craft grower. Kool.
Peace…

6 Likes

Nothing surprises me with the po-lice but…damn.

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of anyone with a small grow in a legal state getting tripped up with plant count problems.

I’m sure it’s happened to someone, somewhere, but the only guys I’ve heard of having problems have a ton of outdoor plants or like, an entire basement/garage blown out with 15 lights.

4 Likes

4 short fat ones in the front grape pie .

20 Likes