Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

He only gets water and still grows by the mm.
Dont want to flip him until i figure out how to store excess pollen.
Iirc before the male was removed he had more of a muffin/berry type smell, tho subtle.

19 Likes

Some low quality pics of OG blue lotus dried and going for cure. I got a little over 1.5 oz off her in a .5 gal pot.

26 Likes

Looks tasty! You going to do a smoke report?

5 Likes

Mad jealous :grin:. My 9B is still throwing the odd hairs here and there, and packing on more weight daily.

4 Likes

Yeah. I’ll do a smoke report. after a little cure. I can tell its gonna have an og/chem dank smell. The slight blueberry has left. But still super dank.

6 Likes

All the pictures are coming out damn near identical to what’s already posted, so I havent been wasting the servers memory with new ones. They’re just fattening up. Couple new hairs popping out of the middle of the buds here and there. Maybe half of the bracts are fully expanded.

Purple in the buds is nearly black. More on the blue end of purple as opposed to the Mandarin Sunset that seems more on the magenta side of purple. Trichomes are still glowing white. As the color starts to shift I’ll take a bunch of pics, and then chop her immediately.

11 Likes

I started dropping the temps too early, she still had some steam left in her. I was thinking 65 day harvest and she was planning 77.
Next run will be much nicer, and that’s saying a lot because these girls are the nicest plants I’ve flowered this whole year. :grin:

Don’t know if you can see it but I plucked a tester bud off each plant, and by ‘tester bud’ I mean one full branch off each. Lmfao. I’mma bring em outside in the sun to get pictures for the harvest, because the colors just do not show up in the pictures. They’re kinda lavender atm.

28 Likes

few quick pics of 1-e, wanna say it currently has a lime ish smell.

17 Likes

Any chance of a updated list of what’s been revealed? Save scrolling back though the 700 posts to figure out who’s who

3 Likes

1 - Tahoe Alien
2 - Sour Dubb
3 - ???
4 - ???
5 - Blue OG
6 - ???
7 - Grape Pie
8 - Red Headed Stranger
9 - Mandarin Sunset
10 - Goji OG Queen Mother Clone

Missing
Afgooey x Wookie
Apollo 13
Lemon Skunk

-GH

18 Likes

Thanks growhard still some that haven’t shown yet!
Edit: Afgooey cross would be interesting to see I’m thinking

5 Likes

The Afgooey Wookie should be phenomenal after my experience recently with another out-cross I made with the same mother. Used an (I-95 x Stardawg)F2 male, and the results far exceeded my expectations. Loudest smelling plant I have had in a very long time.

I want to see the Lemon Skunk more than anything else. It always was a gigantic plant whenever I grew it. Thinking about just running em myself.

-GH

15 Likes

@GrowHard, thank you. Thank you. Thank you for all that you do! Nutn’ but love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Got me seriously wondering if I could pull off popping a few seeds now, instead of waiting.

Already pretty full up, but damn… :smile:

[Edit] Just ordered more Solo cups for starting seeds, lol. Got my mental wheels turning.

14 Likes

Grape pie still vegging

19 Likes

Well, I really want to stay within legal limits, so I can’t do a proper run right now, but…

Two of the seeds of a different strain I recently planted don’t appear to have germinated, so that leaves a couple of open spots, so…

I put a couple 3-A seeds into a shot glass. In about six hours I’ll plant them in cups and water them in with an AACT I have brewing.

Two doesn’t really give me much to work with, but I could get lucky, right? This thread has me intrigued enough to give it a try, and I’m not gonna let the opportunity slide.

14 Likes

I got 5 out of 5 females on 2-B, heh.

12 Likes

Wow and I just put 6 of the 10-D in water today.

8 Likes

Well, got them planted finally. Looking forward to seeing what shows up! Hope I have @GMan’s luck :smile:

9 Likes

In dirt errr,media I mean

3 Likes