Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

I found it after I realized it wasn’t a CO-OP run. Good looking out man, I appreciate it.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Yup …I saw and would like to take the opportunity to thank him, you and all the others involved in this project. Overgrow is awesome.

+1 :thumbsup:

u2 gman :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Happy happy Days for i could see my name on this list .
Hope you have the adress i jouse för now .
Wisch you all grow Love and light from Sweden

7 Likes

I admire your country very much.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Hope things are OK & it’s just busy-ness as usual.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Maybe it’s back to school time. I forget how old her young ones are.

4 Likes

Check the main seed run co-op thread.

8 Likes

A true Cannabis revolutionary. I’m proud to know you. Hero status is appropriate I think! All da love…

6 Likes

:thinking:

After looking at the Cackleberry & Marauder info I could find online, mating those two could be a polyhybrid big-bang orgy with all that chem, sourD, etc… Could be a real keeper in there.

But then again… that’s kind of the state of seeds in general these days now, isn’t it…?

Really makes me want to put Cackleberry (aka Cherry Diesel (cherryOGxTurboDiesel(?)) with the Red Cherry Berry (CherryBomb x Skunk#1)

6 Likes

Yes! Capital idea mate! :wink:

3 Likes

I am still here…getting on when I can with teachers freaking out my youngest one missed Monday (brothers swearing in ceremony and plane ride to boot camp at Fort Benning in Georgia) as well as Tuesday and Wednesday for occupational therapy (ot) and physical therapy (pt)…told them to get used to it cuz I can guarantee its going to be hit/miss to get him across town for the last hour of school on Tuesdays and Wednesdays especially when winter sets in. Anyhow, work has me like close, off, open, off, close, close off, 1st shift, 1st shift, off, off, off, open, open so needless to say, I am having issues getting enough sleep but screw it. Tomorrow is kids day at the State Fair and can spend 100.00 for rides, food and games after I visit the post office to get more boxes out then before I go to work on Saturday, I can clean out my oldest boy’s room…found 16 empty milk jugs and I am like least he unplugged his empty fridge and computer before he left ((sigh))

Sounds like a great cross - do it :stuck_out_tongue:

23 Likes

You are one busy mama. I so appreciate the time you take from your very busy life to support these seed runs. Much love and respect to you and your family. They are lucky to have you.:v:

16 Likes

Off to Fort Benning. They make awesome people there. My father went to Paris Island. Got my cousin at Fort Hood. He was a tank gunner 4th infantry. Iraq & Afghanistan. Never thought he’d come home.

Anyways glad to see you have a full wonderful life with lots of good family and you still find time to deal with us numb skulls. Ty mamma for everything you do.

Oowww. The state fair. Marshal Tucker Band is playing at ours. I’m there!:metal:

4 Likes

…and, of course, please make us the least of your priorities!

:gear: :fork_knife_plate: :books: :family_man_woman_boys: :hugging: :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I discovered recently that my son unplugged his without emptying it first… About a year ago.

6 Likes

Yeah…my nephew went there - his MOS was computer telecommunications and went to Afghanistan straight outta boot camp. My son’s is infantry. Even his recruiting officer was like man, just hold out as his test scores are so high that he is only excluded from Band though he wanted to get out of here as fast as possible…asked me, is it so bad I want to shoot people? I answered back no BUT THEY ARE SHOOTING BACK - I urged him to be open to changing his MOS in boot camp …I hope he tries. If not, thats ok… his life = his choices. Honestly, I can see him in for life IF they see him for the leader that is and he is open to directing instead of doing - we’ll see

Its thanks to you numbskulls that I can maintain my personal balance in life as my book is turning a new chapter…I used to embrace change - keeps life interesting though honestly, with my youngests “inattentive adhd, high functioning autistic” and my daughters BPD I am starting to cringe change as they both perform best on a routine…lots of changes lately - you guys help polarize me with a project or I would probably have a nervous breakdown about now - yeah, I am strange that way :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice! There is a bunch coming here that I do not know…Blackwater Railroad, Newsboys, Tower of Power, Slightly Stoopid, Dropkick Murphies though do know Dustin Lynch (tomorrow), Kansas (Sunday), Cole Swindell (Next Saturday) and Jeff Foxworthy (Sept 1st) - i’ll go on Tues so its 6.00 entry instead of 58.00 … Senior Day though there is buddy day on the 28th/29th idk i’ll have to crunch the numbers for the best price knowing 30 for games, 50 for rides and 60 to food = 140…5 for the petting zoo and 20 for a souvineer = 165…parking is 5.00 Sure adds up quick!

See above :stuck_out_tongue:

Ouch!!! I had a freezer of wild game go out - didn’t realize it for 8 months so know that pain

8 Likes

I recently received a 3-A vial :smiley:

I’m very much looking forward to running these soon and seeing what I’ve gotten, perhaps the run after next.

Thank you so much for your generosity, we really appreciate it!

5 Likes

Mom as a graduate of US Infantry School AKA Ft Benning School For Wayward Boys I want to congratulate you on raising a young man who wants to do the most thankless job in the military. When he graduates he will forever be my Brother.

1% of the population signs up to serve in the US military of that 1%, right at 1% signs up to be in the infantry.

Thank you for everything you do for us Mom.

12 Likes

We mainly just wanna know you are okay. A week goes by and don’t see a post or a like and we wonder about you is all and go to worryin’

3 Likes