Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

7b grape pie male couple months veg finally showed himself a couple weeks back ,not sure what I should do with him such a nice specimen shame not to use him .

16 Likes

Cut a few good branches off him, put them in a vase of water, put some foil under it and collect some of that pollen!

You donā€™t need the whole plantā€¦ unless you want a lot of pollen.

9 Likes

Wow, he is beautiful! Iā€™m excited to see what you end up with the females.

This strain is so good! Iā€™m doing another run of them this year. I rarely come back to run same the seeds again but definitely will with these. The grape smell is strong and the high is potent.

8 Likes

Great structure on that boy! Looks like his progeny would take HST (Iā€™m thinking manifold) well.
+1 on what @DesertGrown said too! That pollen would be so worth keeping!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got 2 females that look very close to him and a adopted sister whose tall with nice branch development must be the snow lotus influence showing in her .

5 Likes

Temps too low or too high? I could see too low for my situation. Basement scenario in a cabinet, around 70 normally

4 Likes

Too low, stick your finger in there and find out

3 Likes

It definitely had something to do with ph, nutes or both. Theyā€™ve already perked up. Continually amazed at how dense I can be. Really didnt think Iā€™d need to feed after only a couple weeks in those cups w the organic nutes I have in thereā€¦

Not really ready to put a heater in there, but I guess I can rig it pretty easily w the sonoff I have.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good looking stud. Would be a shame to not see what he could offer in a hybrid.

-GH

7 Likes

Youā€™re upto 50Ā° down there ainā€™t ya?

1 Like

Thanks saved a clone of him for now, how many phenos of snow lotus X grape pie have you come across two identical plus the male huge fat stocks short branching then the strange girl tall skinny stock spaced branching actually a really nice looking never know it was the same strain !

4 Likes

Yeah it doesnt really get lower than 66. Goes between 66-73 depending on time of day.

1 Like

send a cut to me! adfg

1 Like

@GrowHard sour Dubb 2-D is really nice looking on the dry. Sheā€™s Stays very frosty and bright. Canā€™t wait to try smoking some in a few days. :v:

21 Likes

Fine looking bud there mongo diamonds galore

3 Likes

How much light do these ā€œbranches in a vaseā€ need? I so want to do this. I would bring a male (or branches) into my house and away from the shed. Does it need extra light or can I just put it where it gets ā€œsomeā€ light? Thanks in advance for your help.
Peaceā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Thank you kindly. She is really nice. I gotta run the rest.

It may not need extra light but not more than 12 hrs.

I used a small CFL which is 20w I think, for my clones. Theyā€™re keeping the clones alive and out of flower.

A good sunny spot for the day is even better if you want it to bust the pollen. If itā€™s close youā€™ll have all you need in a couple or three days maybe. Itā€™s best if you can keep it on the male plant until itā€™s getting pretty close. If you pick it too early it may never open. Youā€™ll get the feel for it. :v:

7 Likes

Oh yeah, that stuff tastes good, and thatā€™s been on the 3 day cure sort of thing. It should cure up nicely but tastes nice and dank already.

3 Likes

He just needs a few watts of light to keep pollination on his mind. When you get enough pollen for your needs, just bury him in the compost pile.

Rememberā€¦ he doesnā€™t need a breeze like the ladies do.

6 Likes