Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Grape pie a couple weeks into flower this first pic is that the snow lotus structure?

17 Likes

Are those 3 gallon pots? Wow, they look great. I hope we get some seeds made of that one.

I’m harvesting mine slowly. I’ve been bud washing and every single limb on 15 plants is very time consuming but necessary for this run. Some PM that I treated with Serenade and it just dies on the plant once it’s consumed all of the PM. I feel better by doing it.

My snow lotus crosses are turning out to have been the largest producers in my frozen tundra test grow facility. Some other strains were nothing but leaf and really no bud structure to it at all. Warmer temps in a month or so should be just right.

That top plant is similar to all of mine. The limbs grow really close to the main stem. Tall limbs but close. It’s gonna be a taste explosion. Best vibes with them. peace

7 Likes

2 gal pots getting fed twice a day should of up potted to 3 or 4 gal too late now .

4 Likes

Not too late. I did it to a plant that severely outgrew her pot and was gonna deal with but ended up moving it from a 3 gal to a 7 gal and it made a big difference. Now, I did also grow one or two of mine in 3 gal all the way. I would do mine in larger pots next time or outside.

4 Likes

I’ve been growing in 7 gal pots for a while and thought I’d try 2 gal almost 3 weeks into flower now don’t want to stall them with a transplant . Ive done 2 gal before just forgot how often they need a drink compared to 7/10 gallon pots .

7 Likes

Not technically part of this project but I did germinate a pack of Grow Hard’s Mango Haze x Snow Lotus BX1 (not sure if any others were given out) and here is the selected female, from clone, at 20 days, looks like she needs about 70, 75 days tops.

She’s right at 3.25 feet in a 5 gallon buckets, hope she stops stretching soon I have about another 8" of vertical space to play with. She’s stretchier and burlier than Bandaid Haze, just a real beast of a plant.

16 Likes

Hey everybody sorry been away for a while so I just opened my package and it says 1-A and I have no idea what that means I’ve looked at 400 mags here and cant figure it out would love to pop these but my OCD of not knowing what they are wont let me pop them any help would be great

3 Likes

Number 1 is Tahoe Alien x Soulfood

Number 2 is Sour Dubb

Number 5 , is the Blue OG

Number 7 is Grape Pie

Number 8 is Red Headed Stranger

Number 9 is Mandarin Sunset

Number 10 is Queen Mother Goji

that’s what my list says of what’s been revealed - may be more

14 Likes

Oh ok cool so its tahoe alien x soulfood x snow lotus bx1 ev1?

2 Likes

The letter refers to which of the 4 males used afaik

2 Likes

Oh so how do I figure that out

1 Like

@Growhard kept it all a mystery until somebody got one growing. Most have been revealed and only Growhard could tell you about the males. He’s busy gaming atm I believe. He’ll pop in soon.

6 Likes

My 2 neglected phenos of 1-E. Lighter green one is more berry fuel with a bit of citrus. Darker chunkier one is more lemon lime fuel with a bit of berry. Day 48 ish.

25 Likes

Well got 6 of my 1-A going now just pooped outta dirt doing very well my add and OCD kicking in bad not knowing what the Male is any help would be great

6 Likes

The Snow Lotus bx v1 is the male in the mix.

You could check the thread somewhere above that has all of the moms that were grown so far to date… Then look at the seed package and see what’s left of them and your’s will be one of those.

If a #1 has been grown already, as in a 1-D then it will have the same mom as yours, but is one of 4 phenos he used for each… I think that’s how it goes.

I can’t remember if anybody had the #1 or not. If I get a chance I’ll look. @Growhard is around, just pre-occupied.

3 Likes

Ok @KronicKuz , I found your Mom, and I was wrong about the 4 phenos. The 4 phenos were with the male Snow Lotus BXv1 dad.

Your #1 mom is Tahoe Alien. Looks a like at least a couple of people above grew it: @Hashtree and @neogitus.

Your’s will have a different SL dad than theirs. peace

6 Likes

Grape pie day 25

24 Likes

My 6d’s are chugging along

3 Likes

My chunky pheno is starting to look pretty done or close to it. What do you guys think? Hard to get a non blurry close up but I can definitely see some amber, although I’m not sure if it could be from me handling them too much. I haven’t been paying attention much to the timing but I’m barely over day 50.

27 Likes

That’s a beautiful plant! Loving the colors! Looks pretty dense too!

The trichomes look to be mostly milky in color, that’s good, but your still waiting on withered hairs and swollen calyxes. You’re not too far away from harvesting… about another week or two, I’d say, by looking at the pic.

11 Likes