Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Had to move during the Rona so the Garden is not operational at the moment. I recently did an inventory of what I had, and decided I needed to share the love with the people that would appreciate it.

Chose 2 of the Snow Lotus Females. One was all fruit and berry, the other would probably be the “hippy Slayer” cut, or at least close to it. The hippy one smells like dirty socks and garlic. The hippy is the first time in a long time that I was too high to finish a spliff.

-GH

22 Likes

Welcome back @GrowHard :raised_hands::fire:

I see that I joined one month late on this run :tired_face::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Some great genetics to be found on that list ,I can vouch for the grape pie . I honestly think I’d cry if I lost her ! Lol

8 Likes

You and me both :sweat_smile:

Welcome back @GrowHard ! A bit has changed since you left… Sebring is currently distributing for the US now, @MomOnTheRun is still missing in action, in-case you were planning to go that route :+1:

7 Likes

They also got rid of the Shark’s Tank. It could not survive the 'Rona and 2020 Election storm haha.

Seed scammers, sock puppets, and beggars made ingress, so be wary…uh let’s see what else…buncha folks caught bans, some people disappeared never to be seen again. Standard forum stuff.

12 Likes

I should be on the list, happy to split with you @Swe-can
And welcome back @GrowHard :smiley:

5 Likes

hey man how great you came back! i wasn’t on the list but i took a package through @MomOnTheRun and planted them all but i still have the packaging.

welcome back @GrowHard

:prayer_beads: :om:

10 Likes

I was fortunate enough to get my hands on some blue snow from another member in a trade . Haven’t had a chance to run them yet hoping to find some fire in them .

6 Likes

That would be lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray::pray:

4 Likes

@GrowHard wow that’s a impressive list. Going to be some amazing selections in them.

2 Likes

Ole Reynard wanted me to say hi to you @GrowHard

4 Likes

Please tell him I said hello, guessing he has be culled from OG. Ill need to figure out how to get InTouch with him. Did a little work with the AK47, still haven’t had the chance to grow any of them out. I did an open pollination to several of my better mothers.

-GH

8 Likes

My pleasure! :smiley:

1 Like

Shoot me a pm I can get his contact info to you .

1 Like

I did make another outcross with the Snow Lotus when I was doing the F2’s. I had an amazing Crippy Killer Cut from Archive, Its Face Off OG Bx x Dos-si–dos. Hands down the densest bud I have ever come across. Knock out stone too.

So… Lotus C.K. was created. Enough to knock you out, if you pick up what I’m putting down (#metoo). I’ll be sure to send a few of these out to some members here.

–GH

19 Likes

That sounds exactly what Snow Lotus needed.
This could be the cross of the decade :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

You need to work that - it’s legacy material.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Welcome back @GrowHard. I was thinking about you not long ago and those SL crosses. I want to re-run mine because by the end of that other grow my roots were too cold and everything got weird. They were monsters before that. I had the Sour Dubb mom and grew about six I think. Great to have you back. I’ll shoot you a DM soon. peace

5 Likes

I’m waiting on faceoff×dosi #18. Now.

4 Likes

Alright, I have more of these original F1’s, and some others. Does anyone have space to F2 any of the above combos? Unfortunately I personally cant do it myself at the moment, so does any one have space in their up coming schedule???

If you do, let me know when, and which hybrid you would do? I gave away 90+% of the originals and only have a few left.

-GH

11 Likes

This is a great opportunity, I hope you get some takers. All you have to do is go through this thread and see the beautiful plants found in these beans.

1 Like