Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

@PoppaPuff that looks killer

Loved my 2d had a Carmel smell to it. Sour taste was incredible.

8 Likes

I just spent the last hour trimming up sugar leaf, making dry sift, and shucking seeds from the 3-A plant I harvested a few weeks ago, and holy crap that stuff is resinous. Seriously frosty for such an obviously sativa-leaning plant. Maybe one of the frostiest sativa plants Iā€™ve ever grown.

Iā€™m so glad I hit that with Orange Goji pollen, lol. Iā€™m betting those seeds are gonna produce some amazing smoke in the future.

I still have the rest of the pack to go through, too :slight_smile:

[Edited to add]

It took a ridiculously small amount of flower to make this ball of finger hash :wink:

27 Likes

This thread is pretty much dead, eh?

Got a bunch of seeds off of that plant. This is the second baggy I got. By this point I didnā€™t even care about cleaning the seeds better, I just wanted to be done lol.

Really looking forward to running these.

21 Likes

Are those the 3A x Orange Goji beans? Do know what the #3 mom is? Skimmed back through the thread, but couldnā€™t find if it was posted.

4 Likes

They are :grinning:

The 3-A was never revealed. I think itā€™s fairly likely to be the Apollo 13 mother based on growth and smells, though. Sure would be nice to know for sure, though.

In any case, it has really low fluffy yields but lots of frost and smells great. Tasty stuff. Iā€™m hoping the Orange Goji cross will help in the yield department, but keep the momā€™s flavor :grinning:

8 Likes

Wish he was back. The 6 d was some if the nicest smoke. I wanna buy some off him if they exist

9 Likes

Yes I also would like growhard to stop back . I honestly donā€™t think out of all the strains he crossed there wasnā€™t a bad one .

5 Likes

Everything Iā€™ve seen posted looks pretty good, yeah. Iā€™m fairly impressed with the smell and taste of the one female I got so far, and the male looked great, so that sounds like pretty good odds to me :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah the lemon kush was likely 6d damnit @GrowHard lets do this again. My favorite project on OG ever

12 Likes

18 days since flipping to 12/12, in all-mix soil with added perlite- I think ALL of those SL crosses have been excellent looking, nice genetics .!
Happy growing,
Gaz

16 Likes

I might of asked this before but does anyone have any contact with growhard ? Or a email address for him ?

I talk to him pretty regular. Heā€™s doing fine.

7 Likes

Hi @vernal ,
Can you ask @GrowHard to clarify what his remaining outcrosses of the Snow Lotus x Unknown Mothersā€™ packs were, .? - ( he has x3 STILL to name .) - he was gonna reveal the names as they were grown out but he left the ā€˜Lemon Skunkā€™, ā€˜Apolloā€™ and another , un-named .!
Thereā€™s a few members on OG wanting to hear whatā€™s what from him regarding these crosses.:crossed_fingers:ā€¦!?
Iv grown a few of them ( Snow Lotus x Grape Pie.) and ( Snow Lotus x Blue og.) And from what iv (grown and.) seen - theyā€™ve all turned out excellent ; every plant iv saw of those has been excellent looking :ok_hand:.
Hereā€™s the last one I just finished a couple of weeks ago :arrow_heading_down:
Plus the clone was chopped last night.

Iā€™ll cross my fingers and hope GH letā€™s you/us know what the remaining x3 crosses are. Much appreciated mate ,
Happy growing ,
Gaz

15 Likes

I havenā€™t seen a bad plant yet out of that run . Nice job Gaz

8 Likes

GH says heā€™ll be on later. Iā€™m sure he has a few notificationsā€¦

11 Likes

16 Likes

And to those that grew these out, thank you. I have some Goji Queen Mother BX4s for you. Hit me on the DM.

Apologies for disappearing, but it is in the past now.

-GH

19 Likes

No need to apologize as long as you didnā€™t forget us, glad to see you back ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

I also have the Snow Lotus Bx f2 and f3, gonna have to figure out how to handle those. Your name is on the original list from a couple years back. This thread alone proves the power of the Lotus.

-GH
edit: you too Chronic. I have an original sign up list from a couple years ago, and I intend to follow through with it.

17 Likes

Sounds good! Really happy to see you back! Canā€™t wait to see what youā€™re working on these days. MOTR missed me on these unknown mothers, but they all looked really nice for the ones Iā€™ve seen grown out.

3 Likes