Snowhigh Seeds

I have some Heri IBL if you want

4 Likes

I would kill for some heri ibl, if we could work out a trade wuachuma. Pm me please of youre down

I hadnt really heard of snowhigh before, and a lot of what he says on the potcast interview makes me wary. Having been around the cannabis forums a long time, theres always someone claiming go know old smugglers and growers, dealers etc. Who have the “real truth” thats drastically different than what the already known stories are. His ckaim that the cia was spraying paraquat in afghanistan (they werent) and other things make me nervous to trust all his claims. What do people think makes him legit, rather than another compulsive liar who claims to know the real stories and have access to the real people involved in the old days without real proof?

2 Likes

That would be amazing!!! Is it the Heroine or Herijuana.

The Herijuana seeds that I have came from Covelo, California in Mendocino County from a local old head grower. He just made seeds every year to make a better variety for outdoor sun grown.
I still have my keep Herijuana Cut and crossed it to my NL #2 male. I have that same cut in with my select Pine Tar Kush male that is on week 4!!1

Send me a DM and we can discuss details or pagodaseeds@protonmail.com

5 Likes

Herijuana IBL from justgreenseeds

He’s definitely legit.
His family is Mexican so he knows the industry both in US and Mexico - hence his specialization in Mexi genetics. But he was also in the military and did badass things.
As far as paraquat in Afghanistan - i didnt hear him say that in the podcast, but if he did, i would believe it. BOEL had giant BHO labs in Afghanistan as early as 1972/4, so there was a lot going on over there for the dea, and others, to get involved with.

As far as Nevil being a junky who stole Mullum to make his Haze line, yeah, thats been known to be true. Wizards of Oz have said that for many years

13 Likes

Another sleeper lying in the cut… love it

Lets trade up for sure… Can send some Herijuana NL2 plus some other hybrids as well…

2 Likes

The US government absolutely sprayed paraquat, or at least “supported” countries in spraying paraquat as a drug eradication program. By supported, I mean provided helicopters, paraquat, and sometimes pilots. It was a major health scare in the 70’s due to how actively we did it in Mexico. And later Georgia (state not country) under Reagan.

I haven’t done the looking to see concrete evidence of it happening in Afghanistan, but they knew where the hash was coming from. Is it really out of the realm of possibility to think that the CIA, in their most untethered and brazen era, would have being doing the same thing in other countries? I’d love to know why you say it conclusively didn’t happen.

6 Likes

I was in Guatemala and there was US helicopters spraying what the locals said was paraquat. Two American archeologists I was hanging out with thought so too. I have no idea if that’s what it was, but they were spraying something…and the locals said it killed their gardens.

6 Likes

Yeah, they usually come up in histories of the DEA and US international drug interdiction generally:

“Things would change in the 1970s. In May of 1970, counter-narcotics agents raided the Shak-i-Foladi Hotel in Kabul, arresting thirteen people and confiscating nearly 200 grams of hashish. Although the quantity was rather small, the drug bust marked a significant evolution in the nature of the drug trade in Afghanistan, as those arrested were not hippies, but a new professional class of traffickers. Thus, it was during the 1970s that these entrepreneurs linked Afghan production with demand to larger markets elsewhere, and Afghanistan evolved from a drug destination to a drug-trafficking hub (Bradford, 2019). For many Afghan and American counter-narcotics officials, it was the growing presence of the Brotherhood of Eternal Love that was indicative of the growing dimensions of the Afghan drug trade.Dubbed the ‘hippie mafia’, the Brotherhood had become well established in America as some of the primary traffickers of hashish and cannabis into the United States, and they were in some ways responsible for fueling the counter-culture movement (May and Tender, 2008 ). In Afghanistan, the Brotherhood was taking full advantage of the lax enforcement of laws to bring high-quality hash to the West. According to European traffickers, the Brotherhood was most responsible for the big changes in both the production and sale of hashish. Allegedly, members of the Brotherhood paid double or triple the amount for a gram of hashish, and began to drive market prices up throughout the country (Clarke, 2010).”

10 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: ISO extraction and safety

@Wuachuma Damn, you met Montreal Michael? That’s incredible, dude!

1 Like

No, Jim
10 char

1 Like

@Fat_Man listening now. A wealth of information! I need to try that “gas lamp” method for veg, and the 13.5hrs dark period. My electric bill has been scary AF lately.

2 Likes

Hey bud; same luck over here I’m afraid with the heroine and the acapulco gold x c99 f2’s.

Both sold with me knowing they have low germ rates so I tried all of them and nothing popped and were at about 8 days. So I’m not too optimistic at this point.

I’m going to move on to trying the Grimm creeper which is 80’s afghan x (pure kush x Uzbekistan) and see how these do.

If those don’t pop I’ll probably try quicksilver next.

7 Likes

Another one from my list - never bought, wanted to try it…
hope they pop for you.

3 Likes

Thanks bud; I’ll update here as they progress.

Plan was to open pollinate whatever I get to pop of the older stock this winter.

2 Likes

Damn that sucks with the Heroine…

That Grimm Creeper is sounds amazing actually. Wish I would have got on that one a bit sooner.

I got my 11 strong Heart of Darkness F2 to germinate I made back in 2017 all transplanted up into 3.5" now. Nice purple stems and thin blades for little babies.

8 Likes

Heart of Darkness sounds like a cool strain; just looked it up - narrow leaf afghan and black Congolese right?

Good luck with the grow and lmk if you start a log of love to follow along.

I’ll keep you posted on the Grimm creeper too. I went ahead and started soaking all 30 so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I posted these in the Central American thread as well, but thought I’d share here too. Guerrero green x Michoacán gpb.

So far looks like my Grimm creaper, heroine, and acapulco gold x c99 f2 are all 0 % germ rate so if anyone is sitting in those I’d reccomend you try your luck sooner than later.

30 Likes

Grimm creaper, heroine, and acapulco gold x c99 f2 are all 0 % germ rate - That sucks homie!!! Im going to do an Open Pollination on the HOD F2 to open up the gene pool again so once those beans are finished I will get you some of those sent out to grow.

That Guerrero is looking amazing! I can taste it from here!!!

9 Likes