Snowhigh Seeds

Anyone have a link to the Snowhigh dry-ice podcast?

If we are going to say all this… it would be good to hear what he said

Linked to the conversation …for people that may want confirmation

Dry - ice that cant be right??

Like to to hear that for myself

1 Like

I had some amazing flower from that line recently so been looking for seeds. Deffo gets my vote!

4 Likes

It is called “Google”. Have fun!

Theres 3-4 of those podcasts and they are 2-3 hrs each

Im not that interested

If anyone has a link that’s good

It makes the conversation more credible …point us in the right direction

1 Like

The Potcast episode

2 Likes

1hr 55 min -

10 Likes

Haha you beat me by three minutes. lol. Yep 1.55 exactly

7 Likes

:sweat_smile:Thanks fellas!

1 Like

It does sound like something hes done a few times

Hope its not a go-to method for the seeds he was selling or does sell

That’s tough to ask a more direct question of … did you effect germ rates with dry-ice ?

Something you might ask heavy daze hes easy guy send word to…bet he would want to know…that’s easy route if you really want answers…Hes good pals with Snowhigh

That’s a weird idea…Its probably something you get around to when you have several bushels of weed to work with.

3 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

Looks like our buddy from that discord is back with a new name…

6 Likes

Very possible

3 Likes

I am growing a Golden Dragon by Top Dawg outside this summer. It’s supposed to be a Thai x Vietnamese Black f2. Same strain?

1 Like

I could’t say. @viander gifted me the seeds. I got them impression it was his cross but I could be wrong. Great plants. I’ll grow them again. I have a ton of seeds from crossing with pearl stem Oaxacan.

1 Like

Who told you it was Thai x Viet Black?

If I had to guess, maybe Gold King Haze is Thai x NL5

Sorry about that. Smoking too much.

I’ve emailed JJ of Top Dawg a few times but getting info out of him beyond short one sentence answers is tough. He told me it’ll run until November when I asked how long it’ll take. He has listed the Golden Dragon as
(Gold hub King Haze X Vietnamese Black F2). This is her this morning.

12 Likes

Snowhigh Double Chocolate Thai … anyone know what the specifics of the chocolate Thai lines that were combined for this are? Know the one is the Drawoh

16 Likes

Going to be running a few blueberry blast (germ rates permitting) getting sent 5 seeds that have been in cold storage since 2011 pretty stoked :crossed_fingers:I get a few too pop

11 Likes

You’re right, there is Thai in there.

Gold King Haze is Gold King Thai X Chem D/O Haze.

Looking good!

5 Likes