Snowhigh Seeds

I think that’s ridiculous. I know there’s not much full salaried high income money in just seeds but holy shit. To each their own i guess.
I baby my shit gotta have those stripes and less than 24 hour tails in water or you aint good at making seeds.

7 Likes

Sometimes he gave out seeds in a seeded bud. He gave a seeded bud of Panama Red to Boston Bob who then crossed it with a Malawi. He called it Panama red death

6 Likes

That’s the best way ti get seeds! It’s like two opposite extremes. Im sure they’re great breeders.

6 Likes

14 Likes

Yeah, I’m convinced that this is what has been happening. He obtains great stuff, does a hybrid of it, dries it then because he doesn’t want to pick seeds he blasts it. He sells the seeds, for a outrageous amount (by this method) and you get seeds that won’t pop. Fabulous for him; like Borat says “not so much for you”.

With the new campaign after capturing so many sales and not sending seeds, we now have what looks like an imposter, with somehow access to his stash who slightly changed the logo and now thinks he’s gonna kill it.

5 Likes

only thing left to say -

if you’ve got seeds from snowhigh - pop them, they are likely older than you think ; with poor germ rates

repro them

share on OG

ignore all present and future snowhigh / legendary genetix nonsense

prosper & thrive :wink:

22 Likes

Liquid nitrogen is -200C or 320F. I don’t think he’s using that.
He did specifically say dry ice tho, which is -79C or -110F… which is still cold AF and could easily damage the seeds going from even standard freezer temps at -18C or 0F. If the the seeded bud he subjected to dry ice was at room temp when he started… :see_no_evil: that’d be even worse.

6 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel too

4 Likes

Yeah dry ice, the nitrogen is a joke. The guy should know better, or doesn’t care.

4 Likes

Made a LOT OF MONEY.

1 Like

I started a thread a while back and need to compile a list as there has been some good stuff popping up and I’ve got my grow up again so I’ve been eyeing the Sierra Madre pack I have:

6 Likes

Glad I gripped a bag of those they look amazing.

3 Likes

Please do (even a brief) smoke report. Your plants look just awesome.

5 Likes

On overgrow I saw somewhere that John ok’d repro of his stuff. And it is happening.

Look around, make friends.

4 Likes

Been a minute since I smoked some. But I remember it smelling like some kind of black berry cedar type thing. Not to strong but definitely there on the live plant. Dried buds hardly smelled at all. Very pretty buds. But the smell did not translate to flavor. Very bland. A couple puffs in and it just taste like smoke. High was average at best.
I’ma drop a couple more sooner or later tho. I got a feeling there’s a winner in there somewhere

5 Likes

Thank you for your honest thoughts on the Black Raspberry Haze. I hope you get something better from the other seeds.

5 Likes

I just got some of his Vietnamese Pure Du ma Den. It’s Vietnamese Black 1968 x Vietnam Black. I’m still trying to get more information on this strain or better yet who has had any experience growing those landrace strain. In any case, I’m VERY EXCITED!

8 Likes

Good luck with germination and the excellent customer service now.

1 Like

I have not grown this snowhigh strain, albeit I have some in the queue. Snowhigh seeds can be very hard to germinate. I have grown @viander thai/vietnamese black. A wonderful plant which did well in coco/perlite/worm casings with occasional compost tea feedings. 14 weeks iirc under CMH at 11/13. I crossed her with some oaxacan pearl stem pollen. I would have made F2 but I was keeping my oaxacan pure for a seed run.
Good luck, especially with the germination. As with some landrace, less is more with nutrients

3 Likes