So my wife did a thing with my seeds

I hope you had your final one. My wife has been trying for years. She went to vapes, but I think she would be better off just smoking the cigarettes
Outa likes :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yes both of them. I forgot she also sprouted a tester bean I got from here called Xbox which I would have to look it up but I remember it being pretty interesting. That one got so tall and lanky I transplanted that into soil when it was A Little seedling

2 Likes

I had my final cigarette,. But. I’ll admit I switched to a mod box vape. I admit there are no excuses…

2 Likes

I’ve got to go to sleep. Good night…

1 Like

Good night

1 Like

Have a goodnight @Emeraldgreen

So, any plans to seed them? :thinking: sounds like something I would do, I don’t know though throws a wrench into plans. Unless ya know, you can just do it as well as some sensi.

@Pawsfodocaws Probably not. Later on I would. If I have males I’ll save the pollen

2 Likes

My wife also took care of these for 30 days while I was getting clean. She really knew nothing now she loves it and is learning.

The close up is candy cake punch from @NugLifeFarms420. It’s a tiny little gal but one of the best plants I think I’ve ever smelled in my entire life in 20 years of growing. The others are White Rhino, Purple Rhino, Lady in Red from @JohnnyPotseed

14 Likes

Right on man. That’s awesome she helped you out. Partners are the best! I’m glad your doing better now. Also, tell her she did a great job!. I’m happy to hear she’s intrigued in the aspect of growing now.

1 Like

If she’s showing an interest in growing maybe you could give her some beans to play with. Something you know she might like that you aren’t going to grow. You can help her out, show her the ropes and get her an account on OG. Make it a couples project.

5 Likes

The best recommendation is be kindly with your wife… couch alert! :rofl:

I think that you can put them in soil being carefull with the root system. Anyway, I’ll do this after taking some clone and when they rooted, so to be on the safe side.

Happy growings!!

2 Likes

Hey! Nice. The wife may have done something cool here. If you get any males, try making a cross with what is going now. Could be making something new.

2 Likes

Cool wife man; at least they sprouted right!

Nice work on the sobriety- that chef life gets going fast and stopping is the hardest part. These beautiful plants will help you on your journey no doubt.

2 Likes

Should be fine to throw in some soil, coco . Much much respect on kicking the alcohol my friend, truly​:facepunch:t2: and don’t look back, you’ve got this. Just keep yourself busy and your mind occupied. I’m also here if you need to talk or just need advice. For real, I mean it. Looks like you’ve got a great support system in your wife as well. Awesome :clap:t2:

4 Likes

You can definitely stick those in some soil. Maybe start out with a seedling mix that is light and airy with something a tad stronger in the same container just below the roots. Say maybe an inch or 2 of the stronger soil with some of that seedling mix on top and sides so the roots don’t get burned while the plants roots are getting established. You could start off with a pretty small container…good luck!

3 Likes

I’d be surprising her with “seed” in the face upon waking up :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: and still single! :rofl:

2 Likes

Glad to hear your kicking alcohol. Keep up the tough fight brother :+1: I’m eight years clean of booze. Hear to help :blush:

3 Likes

Nice color. Looking good, :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Well, not the most ideal situation but she sounds like a great lady and it’s awesome that she’s taking an interest in cannabis. Also super cool that she took care of things while you were getting your own stuff in order, I’m four years in recovery and I couldn’t imagine trying to take care of plants in the first month, I could barely take care of myself. Seems like you’ve got a great partner and once the two of you figure out your own growing setups and seed stashes it’s gonna be domestic harmony with the house full of weed and edible herbs of all sorts! My lady is a gardener but really just flowers and sometimes vegetables, she isn’t interested in pot but thinks it’s great I grow, and appreciates all the plant products and tricks I can bring to the houseplants and gardens in the yard. Honestly it’s pretty cool if you two ended up on different styles, dirt and hydro like peanut butter and jelly.

4 Likes