So what seeds should I sow in the peak of the lunar eclipse tonight?

In the dark of the night a lone figure creeps to the top of the ridge. Usually he is merely another unseen forest denizen going about his business. He prepares his offerings for the event, in one hand a few small seeds acquired at The Crossroads, in the other a weatherbeaten shot glass with the word Amsterdam barely visible on the worn chalice….in the chalice the purest of water. He waits, breathing in, he knows he is breathing in, breathing out, he smiles. It is about to begin!

But this night, under the light of a nearly full moon, something special is about to happen! The sequence of events that is about to unfold shall open a cross plane, cross dimensional, pan galactic, multi-universal channel that will create a keeper of unbounded potential!!! Under the Red Moon he shall baptize the chosen beans. At the crux of the eclipse, he shouts! “Kum-be-la-la, Kum-be-la-la, Flo Flo-Flan” and casts the beans into the chalice!

The spell is cast, the channel opened, the stars aligned for something special!!!

3 choices:

Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude

JOTI Blue Trainwreck

JOTI God’s Space Needle

BOG LSD

Oh wise Elders, which beans shall I choose?

Please respond by 3am Central!!

18 Likes

I would suggest growing them all if you can!

8 Likes

I like your style @Foreigner !!!

3 Likes

I vote for this one.

4 Likes

That’s two for JOTI Blue Trainwreck

2 Likes

Watchin the eclipse now myself… And though its not a blue moon, nor a trainwreck, this is the one I felt needed to be chosen…

1 Like

Strayfox pillow surfing
Archice Face Off 9
Bob’s beans chernobyl s1
Tony Green orange grapefruit rabbit hole
People under the stairs ecsd x 4dd

10 Likes

Yes @corgitron !!! Someone is feeling the vibe here!!!

4 Likes

Moon energy!!!

5 Likes

JOTI Blue Trainwreck it is!!!

9 Likes

Yeah man I have been planning for a couple weeks.

3 Likes

Glad u are feeling the vibe too!

So, what did you go with? My vote would have been the LSD! That is if you want pan-galactic trans-dimensional!

1 Like

Me too! :new_moon::full_moon:

:grin:

2 Likes

rock n roll in here @Sasquatch

1 Like

These two are it. PUTS 4dd male puts out some nice crosses. Ober on phenohunter someone grw the rabbit hole outside and it looked insane. like 12’ tall and 8’ around.

1 Like

420.fw

4 Likes

Next time I run the LSD, it will be an all LSD run. Have 8 seeds left from an October 2020 purchase from Pat the Flying Nun. Probably will need to start this one late winter! I love BOG’s LSD, and need to have assurance in seed form (F2) that I will be able to enjoy it for years! Still don’t know if it’s going to be an ongoing concern (BOG). I’m gonna keep it alive for myself and others!!!

3 Likes

I would have voted LSD as well, what better way to enjoy that moon :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Yes @Dirtron , the Blue Trainwreck is a’soakin!

2 Likes