Soak'N Beans BubbleGum 3 Ways Testers

Was lucky enough to be selected by @Kakalak of Soak’N Beans to grow these 3 fine femminized photoperiod strains.6 seeds of each version.
AppalaichinTrailMix x BubbleGum = GummyTrail
BubbleCream x BubbleGum = IceCreamGum
Plum Ambrosia x Bubblegum = PlumGum.

hello-soakers
They are fresh seeds so i started soaking them at 5pm est time at 11pm tonight i will transfer to moist paper towels in ziplock bags till taps appear and then plant in 16oz cups of promix seed starter mix and veg under led lights till they are big enough to move under the 1000w HID light and led’s on the perimeter.I plan to train these girls and veg for 28 days will take cuttings of each plant,veg another 7days and flip to flower at week 5…
Will update on the regular.Looking to find some real gems in these 3 fantastic crosses.

30 Likes

Right on grow grow grow

7 Likes

Pulling up my chair! Also got the ice cream gum.

9 Likes

Glad to have you along for the show.Really excited to see what these creations do.Expecting some fire gems for sure as soak’N beans always has top notch genetics…

Be fun to see how everyone grows theirs out and what results they have.Hit me up with a link to yours @theomegajedi when you have them going.

8 Likes

Sounds like the same plan I’ve got for when mine arrive . You’ll be ahead a week or so once mine quit traveling and decide to head home.

6 Likes

I feel you Shishka mine went from Co to Ca then bounced around 4 canadian mail sort facilities.tracking says its still at a sort facility awaiting delivery lol

4 Likes

I am Stoked!

11 Likes

Me to @Kakalak and another huge thanks to you my friend.i started a thread on your website to and will update it as well.Will be doing 3 different techniques with 2 plants of each cross

6 Likes

@SmknCanuck Ill be following along, as well, SOAK’N BEANS seems like they got some great genetics, as you stated!

5 Likes

That plum is what I’m excited to see grown out. I got the gg4 cross and the ice cream and I know there is nothing but gas loaded in that gg and the taste thats going to be in that ice cream!

7 Likes

Nice, best of luck… I just got some Bubblegum Original from Indiana, and Bubblegum x ChemD/Cookies… should be interesting.’

best of luck man

4 Likes

Just checked the seeds and half have a taproot out,expect the rest to be out in the morning and will be moving them to 16oz cups of promix seedling mix in the morning.

6 Likes

12 of 18 are now seedlings.4 more have disturbed the surface soil and should be up by morning.The last 2 i still expect to pop as they were viable going in the soil…
Vegging under 18/6 light with rh at 55 to 65 % with the use of a 4l cool mister.

7 Likes

Awesome start. Will follow along. Looks like Fire Genetics.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the progress! :v::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

8 days from seed soak and 16 of 18 are healthy seedlings.1 is up with its shell on been misting the shell to soften it today so i can hopefully remove it.1 of 6 gummy trails has shown no signs of popping up.

@Kakalak so far a 99% germination rate and doing well in growth for soaking seeds 8days ago.Looking forward to seeing how these beauties grow

6 Likes

Now at day 10 from soaking seeds and they are starting to kick in to grow mode.think @Kakalak has blessed us with something special

I am going to top 2 plants of each cross at the 3rd node.2 of each i plan on training and the others i will let grow natural

5 Likes

:+1: Those are looking pretty ‘frisky’ :partying_face:

Good genetics! :laughing:
…and you have them off to a great start!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Your across the city.take a drive over this way meet for a coffee and take a clone of each home😉

3 Likes

You are the only guy I would take a clone from :sunglasses: :+1:

What are you growing (besides Charlotte’s Angel) for CBD?

Cheers
G

2 Likes