Solar "Ghetto" growing with Hoodini

The hell with the feet wetting…i am all right now or nothing type…it will work out

2 Likes

May i post a couple pics or send you a couple pics of 2 crystal candies from @ReikoX this evening when we chop n hang?

4 Likes

Hell ya buddy I’ll clear out a special spot on this thread just for your pics!

1 Like

Got her first feeding of MegaCrop (was to much of a sissy to use my botanicare yet) last night. She still looks a little light colored ya? Another feeding I’m thinking
Edit- she looks greener in the pic. Maybe I’ll wait on the next feeding

5 Likes

I don’t think its too light colored, it seems just right.

Better take it easy on the feed with young seedlings.

2 Likes

Thanks dude :+1:she was almost the color of the coyteldons before I fed her so I think she took to the feeding well. . . I held off til tomorrow for a next feeding

2 Likes

Oh I’ll say she took to her feeding. . . She exploded last night

5 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

I have 4 c candies by reiko x i wanted to show you…2 super short and 2 6 feet tall…2 distinct phenos…these two phenos are smellimg like cheese now and are just big main colas…the other 2 smell like lemon pine and didnt make any main top colas…just keeps branching and growing a leaf top but many many buds…the short one in the pic is short as a beer can…im gonna dig it up before i chop to show a pic with tape measure…just wanted to show you these

4 Likes

Hell ya brother @2tokejoke they are beautiful damn I’m excited now. . . And you had 2 that were 6 feet tall???

2 Likes

Yes…still doo…we didnt chop last nigh gotsuper busy on the bbq and playing with sons n wife…im still gonna bring them on the porch with the black curtain n take pics before chop…hopefully this evening…

3 Likes

Oh dude you gotta post pics of the chop! I’m kinda hoping I have the smaller pheno I don’t think my ghetto grow could handle a possible 6 footer

2 Likes

The smaller 2 are 1 of each pheno as the tall.but my short ones are short cause i forgot them and left them in jiffy cubes for 2 months…the tall ones started in the cabinet and outgrew me so they went outside and got even taller.

3 Likes

Hell I’m so afraid of putting anymore autos outside but if it can outgrow my set up it should be strong enough by then to go outside plus it’s slowly getting a little cooler

1 Like

You/ they will be fine…i been a outdoor all my life till this year…its always 90 plus…hell its got 90 plus in the grow cab too…just gotta pay attention…sometimes i gotta skip eating lunch n cruise home and water at lunch break…give em water and afternoon sun spot…nothing i have gets morning direct sun…not till around 1 or 2 ish

2 Likes

I’ve put up shade cloth and done my best to keep them out of the heat. I have no trees or anything taller than some 6foot bushes. . . But with your encouragement im ready to try again :grin: thanks man I appreciate it stop by anytime and post anything you want

3 Likes

No pic… but unfortunately 4 of my 5 leds burnt out lol I’ve just got the big one in the middle. . .still growing though :+1:don’t know when I’m going to be able to get replacements but I’ll figure something out. Thanks for the support guys​:grin:

4 Likes

9 Likes

My phone acts funny…it smokes also…anyway this is 1 of @reikoX crystal candie…sexxxy

2 Likes