Some clones available

I tend to have cuts available here and there when I trim up my moms. I typically have more than I need and many go to waste. If anything is if interest lmk and we can sort something out. I might have a small handful of cuts available soon. Bonus is you’re in the Boston or just outside for a local in person handoff.

Chem 4
Super silver pupil
Granimals
Chili Verde
Sundae driver
Strawberry sour haze
*Runtz x putang (orange pheno)

• This is a MMS cut. I think the strain name is dumb and won’t use it.
30 Likes

Oh the things I’d do for a chem 4 cut ! I’m your far north neighbor, hence the :drooling_face:

Cool lineup brother, and great offer.

2 Likes

If you’re ever south of the border or find yourself at Logan international…

2 Likes

Don’t need anything brother. Just saw you are in Beantown. I grew up in Dorchester Roxbury area. It was tuff living back in the 60’s.
Welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Sundae driver and chilli Verde are on my radar. Is it a purple or green chilli cut? Any flower pics?

3 Likes

These would be my top 2.

I will also have cuts available soon. I’ll PM ya! :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Chem 4, please! If cuts make it to cali that is :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have to send you a DM soon! You’ve got some goodies there. What are you looking for friend?

4 Likes

Times have deff changed. I’m in JP, so close to your stomping grounds. Things don’t compare to 10 years ago

3 Likes

Chili Verde = HBKs Green Dragon cut

No flower pics yet…just put her into flower.

4 Likes

Shoot me a message. She’s not due for a trim for a bit, but happy to stay in touch if you’re not in a rush

3 Likes

Chem 4 will be awhile. Still small.

Have one SD ready

6 Likes

My cousin was killed in JP back around 1970. Right outside the Toll House Restaurant

1 Like

Put me in line for a cut of that chem 4 , no big hurry

3 Likes

Chem 4 from the cannaprovision drop?
Nice collection

Great name @SteppinIntoTheLight

2 Likes

Sounds good!

3 Likes

Yup. They come up here and there

3 Likes

I keep wanting to drive up for one of the drops. I just hear about them like the day it happens and I’m working :confounded:

2 Likes

I would absolutely love a cut of that Chem 4!!! I can happily pay for shipping. I have clones and/or beans if you have interests!

2 Likes

Smoking on some Orange Verde atm. Was a clone off a bagseed from a friend. Smelled like Tangie during flower, but now that it’s been curing for a few weeks the jar smells like orange juice but less astringent. Got 2 clones going now. Def want to make some hash with it!

7 Likes