Some clones available

no shit i lived in quincy across from waloston beach

3 Likes

I would be interested in the strawberry sour haze and chem 4. when ready! Sounds awesome. Welcome to OG

1 Like

I know that area. I had an aunt that lived in Hull. Right on the water. We would go do some flounder fishing at her place. Back then there was an amusement park called Nantasket that was pretty cool.

4 Likes

I would be interested in super silver pupil and the runtz x putang. Can trade cuts if interested and no rush.

1 Like

chili verde sounds good to me but i have no room.

1 Like

right on that is super OG of you to offer. if i was in the area for sure a trade but im out of state

2 Likes

So I thought I could grab clone shippers off Amazon easily. Really only seeing the expensive ones. Can anyone shoot me some info on those cheap plastic shipping trays?

2 Likes

Does that help?

…not sure why it isn’t in English

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Was gonna say ebay also. Don’t think Amazon carries those green containers. I saw Neptune seed bank sells them as well.

2 Likes

I wanted to check out the chemdog drop too.
It is a long drive from michigan…LOL
If there will be any available, I would like to grab one, when they are ready of course.

I love your generosity, I feel the same way when trimming my plants.
Cuttings all over the floor, someone come get these bitches… :cowboy_hat_face:
I feel you would make a fine family member, check out my island thread to find more fine folks trying to share with each other.

Peace
Shag

3 Likes

got u down

2 Likes

Thank you kindly! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

took what I could. Q Plugs with Jack’s 15-6-17.

8 Likes

Very nice , very generous of you to share with the community.

2 Likes

I retract my request seeing as there is a lot of people already asking. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Currently pausing from accepting additional requests. I just ordered some shippers to see how they work out. I am going to try my best to go in order of request.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.