Some seeds blew my way

Day 19F

My lonely Space Monkey

Sour Diesel vying for space. I feel a bit bad I over-ran my tent, these should be in more than 1 gallon. Wish I had good friends I could give one or two to.

4 Likes

That’s Space Monkey is Looking good! Reminds me of the mom. Although the parents could’ve been twins.
What’s she smelling like so far?

1 Like

I’ll have to get an opinion from someone else, this time of year I can’t smell lol. Last I noted though I couldn’t get tell the difference between them and the SD; both just lightly piney but more that tomato plant kind of bitter smell. I guess you might call it peppery.

1 Like

Yeah, fuck the pine, it’s all pepper. Interestingly kinda both that tomato/bell pepper plant smell, as well as black pepper like crazy.

And as it happens, Caryophyllene is something I look for in indica. So that’ll work out nice.

1 Like

Nice! I hope the taste and effects you’re looking for come through :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s gotten hard to get pictures, let alone show what is what. But its all there, I promise.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice grow. Interesting. Is that rice on top?

1 Like

Yep, I like to use rice hulls as a top layer… not too much though, since to my knowledge it’s completely useless to the plants. Just keeps fungus gnats down.

That’s what I was thinking. No your grow is good. I’m trying to read it. Good stuff.

1 Like

Hps lights? Nice red color to the light.

1 Like

Are you growing autos? Sorry for the 10 99. Lol

1 Like

Disagree, I had a g13 I thought was slacking behind the others but the motherfucker tasted like straight up banana Laffy taffy. Keep the runt, she may surprise you.

4 Likes

Funny. Sounds tasty.

Yep, an air cooled 1kW HPS for flower. Swap to 600w MH for veg in the same space.

I have some autos going, my first, not pictured here. Forum Stomper - First Autos & No Till Bed

I should take advice from the both of you- let her grow out and plant another just in case. I don’t know though, my just in case plants are becoming more and more in the way as I get better at not killing.

1 Like

Man I think I’m going back. I like the 600w better. I do like leds but I think off and on it’s the best. In my op. Hps for me.

2 Likes

Sour Diesel (ignore the bush)

Space Monkey

4 Likes

I got up early enough to get a pic with just normal light before the HPS came on. I’m seeing some burned leaves, I think this is from one of the stupid compulsive things I do. I like to spray my plants, and I do when the lights are on. Rarely a problem but since I don’t think they even need it… I may or may not really suppress some OCD.

3 Likes

I think my test are conclusive- 1 gallon works but not great. I’m much happier with the 3 gallon plants. The buds are quarter sized and bigger , while on the 1 gallon the tops are kinda barely worth growing. I think I would use them in the future for pheno tests but 3 gallon for harvest now on.

But despite their lack of space they’re all pushing on. It won’t be a high yield, but it smells/looks good quality.

5 Likes

They kinda look done… dry for sure.

I don’t know…

2 Likes