Something uncommon you want to do?

Ive decided im going to take helicopter flight classes and try to get my license.

What’s some off the main road type of stuff you guys do or wanna do one day?

2 Likes

sometimes me and my buddies buy a cheap car for like 200-500 bucks, put some mushroom filter and some kerozine for RC cars and do all kind of stupid shit with it, drift on macadam or downhill of my local forest roads, flip over and stuff… i still need to get my license, where i live its kinda normal to break law every day, so ive been driving car for about 7-8 years now, but soon ill get my license for car…

3 Likes

I want to do the same, except I want to fly the sky cranes lol

2 Likes

Ride a train cross country like a hobo lol… with money

5 Likes

Helio pilot. Awesome. For work for play?

Uncommon for me…buying a new 2021 Bronco. Lol

1 Like

Well I live in a major city and I figure, if something devastating would ever happen I’d be stuck only driving a vehicle. Im right downtown in a city with around 1.5 million people. Hello license would give me an escape route.

Also im in ohio and we have the big 3 C city’s(cincy, Cleveland, Columbus) so a lot of private flights are up for grabs it appears.

For personal enjoyment.

Also it opens up a wide array of possibilities in regards to what brings us all to this forum to begin with.

3 Likes

We used to have a lot of fun in a late 80s(I think) Bronco during snow and ice storms. Also tore up a lot of rich peoples yards drunk as shit

3 Likes

Me and my wife walked the entire Ohio to Erie trail a few years back. From cincy to Cleveland. Was a blast

4 Likes

Awesome! I hiked 1,100 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail 2 years ago and have aspirations to do the whole thing in one year. Its such an amazing life changing experience.