"Son" Of BOG is a scammer

And just like that an auction pops up on OG with some Bog Sour Bubble BX3. It’s a good day.

5 Likes

Never had DOA rates like you get ordering through SHN. Never ever, even after 20+ years of buying seeds. I would not trust them no matter what cultivars they claim to have.

1 Like

I’ve been on my “final” chance to buy a warranty for about 6 months. I was like damn guys, you assured me this was the last time. How can I trust you now? :laughing:

8 Likes

Really? Did you try emailing them?

My buddy had 2 of 10 pop and they sent him a new pack.

1 Like

I’ve had good customer service with them. Never hurts to send and email to them

Yeah, the whole debacle is in the “Seeds Here Now” thread:

No complaints about their customer service, all about the quality, lack of testing, and very consistent failure rate.

3 Likes

It sounds like your biggest issue was the viability of the seeds.

I can’t speak to what you bought but the full breeder packs of BOG and Ethos I got from them have had a 39/40 success rate and popped in normal time. Maybe their mix and match seeds aren’t the greatest?

1 Like

Not surprising it’s almost 100 a pack now.

1 Like

Loved the video. So true. When hit 55 it was none stop. Right after my hubby past it was crazy.
My daughter’s crazy M-I-L fell for turning over her computer.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I suspect in a lot of cases, not saying it’s this one, but when people report really bad or zero germination rates when other stuff germs fine is because the seeds got too warm in transit.

A mail truck in the sun on a hot summer day, sat too long in a mailbox in the sun, overseas shipping container sat in the sun for a week, etc. People forget how hot a mailbox in the summer can get and they are living things I assume prolonged temps over 120 will inactivate them quickly.

12 Likes

That makes since. That would explain a whole bunch of seeds from the same person and traveled a long ways and time didn’t germ this grow.
I hope the ones that came while I was gone and had to sit in a mail truck and box with high 90’s are OK.
I know you can freeze them but wasn’t sure on heat.

3 Likes

Dude got me in this timeframe for almost 1500…still reading all this

3 Likes

:dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: That is horrible!

4 Likes

@PCC5rivers SHN has 3 strains left right now, sorry to hear about you getting ripped off along with hundreds of others. The total number of people scammed is unknown, the estimated amount of money stolen was around $20,000 dollars. I have no way to verify the information, it’s unlikely the person(s) were charged with a crime as they never sent seeds and those who were ripped off didn’t press charges.

4 Likes

@Heliosphear - Thanks for heads up on SHN buddy! I just put in a nice order…feels like some redemption, lol. Karmas real so I’m sure whoever did this has felt or will feel the wrath soon.

3 Likes

Need to find that guy…dig a hole…toss him in it…put a multi seat outhouse over it and have a week long pot beer and chili festival…if he survives…drop a rock on his head!

5 Likes

That sounds fantastic! Can I shit first?

4 Likes

Absolutely!

3 Likes

That’s a thought out plan of attack

5 Likes

That little fucker almost got me too, luckily I caught him in time and he didn’t get shit from me, but I did get a chance to let him know…. that he should do everyone a favor and kill himself. I did get hit for $300 on strainly for 2 counterfeit packs of BOG Blue Moon Rocks though! I hate scammers!

5 Likes