"Son" Of BOG is a scammer

Seeds here now has a credit card option through mesh payment. And when I went to check out it said 116 other people bought those sour bubble seeds recently so it looks like he’s got a nice stash right now.

4 Likes

I’m surprised he’s still at it. He must live among other thieves since their faces have been revealed not to mention their names.

I wonder if JB could get BOG jr. to make him the exclusive distributer so people know they don’t have legit shit if they didn’t get it from him. Hope they can at least do that. Thieves just burn me up. I’ve had a lot of stuff stolen from me over the years and I’m the last one to be able to take a big hit. I always had the feeling that I would choke the fucker to death with my own hands if I could see him face to face. Such a feeling of being violated.

Best vibes sent out to BOG jr, and Pat. That’s gotta be real hard on them. He’s barely been gone that long and these fuckers jumped right in for the scam. LOw lifes…

10 Likes

Thanks bud but that is for USA customers only, I am in Canada. That payment option is not available to us up here unfortunately.

2 Likes

Have you used mesh before, @Derpterps? wellgrownseeds uses mesh and I wanted to get some Mountain Organics Acapulco Gold bx seeds, but I don’t like the way mesh asks for your social security number (or the last four digits, anyway). That really weirds me out.

3 Likes

Not sure if there’s a specific reason you’re looking at the MO bx, but you can also get Acapulco Gold seeds from Woodstock Farmacy. Pretty sure he’s only asking people to cover shipping. His seeds came from the same source as Bodhi with no other work done aside from doing seed expansions.

4 Likes

SEEDSHERENOW has just re-stocked Sour Bubble and a few others. Direct from Jim’s stash.

2 Likes

Yea Ive used it for shn orders everytime and it works fine. I agree about the SSN but I’ve noticed a few cash transfer apps request it for confirmation.

@dougdawson ah hopefully you can find a bank to help soon.

2 Likes

No worries bud, I appreciate you pointing them out. Was certainly worth a shot.

2 Likes

Ah @vernal haha the car warranty :joy:

Well, I tried to buy one…and man did I get pissed off at them when I couldn’t. You call me every damn day, on the weekends, and NOW you wont even cover my 700hp camaro??? Then I get real nasty with them, start using vulgarity that would make you blush…untill they hang up :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

And just like that an auction pops up on OG with some Bog Sour Bubble BX3. It’s a good day.

5 Likes

Never had DOA rates like you get ordering through SHN. Never ever, even after 20+ years of buying seeds. I would not trust them no matter what cultivars they claim to have.

1 Like

I’ve been on my “final” chance to buy a warranty for about 6 months. I was like damn guys, you assured me this was the last time. How can I trust you now? :laughing:

8 Likes

Really? Did you try emailing them?

My buddy had 2 of 10 pop and they sent him a new pack.

1 Like

I’ve had good customer service with them. Never hurts to send and email to them

Yeah, the whole debacle is in the “Seeds Here Now” thread:

No complaints about their customer service, all about the quality, lack of testing, and very consistent failure rate.

3 Likes

It sounds like your biggest issue was the viability of the seeds.

I can’t speak to what you bought but the full breeder packs of BOG and Ethos I got from them have had a 39/40 success rate and popped in normal time. Maybe their mix and match seeds aren’t the greatest?

1 Like

Not surprising it’s almost 100 a pack now.

1 Like

Loved the video. So true. When hit 55 it was none stop. Right after my hubby past it was crazy.
My daughter’s crazy M-I-L fell for turning over her computer.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I suspect in a lot of cases, not saying it’s this one, but when people report really bad or zero germination rates when other stuff germs fine is because the seeds got too warm in transit.

A mail truck in the sun on a hot summer day, sat too long in a mailbox in the sun, overseas shipping container sat in the sun for a week, etc. People forget how hot a mailbox in the summer can get and they are living things I assume prolonged temps over 120 will inactivate them quickly.

12 Likes

That makes since. That would explain a whole bunch of seeds from the same person and traveled a long ways and time didn’t germ this grow.
I hope the ones that came while I was gone and had to sit in a mail truck and box with high 90’s are OK.
I know you can freeze them but wasn’t sure on heat.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes