"Son" Of BOG is a scammer

Don’t forget about your vehicle’s extended warranty

6 Likes

My Son- in-law loves to mess with me. I learned from daughter to answer with the farm name and they hang up on me. She answers with her business name when answers.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

They are not trained for these types of situations…lol
:rofl:

3 Likes

I like to take them through a series of absurd ideas like whether or not a possum would make as good a pet as a house cat.

4 Likes

well since its a 89’ im sure im a few years past that.

6 Likes

I’m in Canada and I would say I get some variation of the"pay your taxes right now, because an arrest warrant has been issued" robo-call at least once a month.

2 Likes

Is this happening?!

What the hell is blueskiesvienna’s deal? Ive followed him for a while trying to figure out what story he is selling exactly. Did Oldtimer1 even have an rks skunk line? I hadn’t heard of it.

1 Like

If it isn’t yet, it will be soon…

I believe he had a skunk line but…there’s no skunks in Europe he probably just repro’d the old skunk line and added the “RKS” to meet the US market demand that for some reason foams at the mouth for “roadkill skunk” for the last few years. It’s possible he does have oldtimer1 gear, or renamed something else as oldtimer1 gear, couldn’t say. Anyone who asks questions or posts negative reviews is insta-blocked/comments deleted. New accounts pop up constantly as they get deleted. IDK, I don’t believe “RKS” ever existed as people are remembering it so anyone claiming it is automatically suspicious.

He also flies under the name “sativabreather” and had a charity auction thing over at GLG…charity my ass lol I bet that was a ruse, too.

4 Likes

Bro the car warranty scammers have started leaving voicemails! They have gone too far this time; really chaps my ass.

If someone leaves me a voicemail, somebody better be dead lol.

I’ll literally vote for the next candidate who promises to get rid of the scam calls and force commercials to be the same volume as the actual show.

15 Likes

I think your on to something. @vernal

FYI to anyone who takes the calls from various scammers…

You might be having fun screwing with them, but by engaging in a conversation with them, they’ve already won. Your number is recycled as a valid, “live” number that will answer the phone. You will get more calls and texts from a greater number of scammers who pay a premium for “good” numbers. On the other hand, numbers that always let unrecognized calls go into voicemail, will get fewer and fewer calls.

Another piece of advice: always add these spam calls to your spam caller list on your cell phone. The scammers might have additional numbers from which to call you, but if you keep adding their numbers, they will eventually run out - at least until they start using a different batch.

11 Likes

They’ve been doing that for at least a year. That’s how I know what it is, from the voicemails. I don’t answer my phone.

2 Likes

They are more clever than you could imagine… just not clever enough sometimes :wink:

1 Like

Check out this guys channel for a laugh about the car warranty calls . I think its called ross vlog creations or something on youtube . I have seen a bunch of hilarious bits he does about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3mIOifNlKw

Also I live where the vast majority of the population is 65+ . The phone scammers know this and the amount of different scam calls my house phone gets on pretty much the daily is amazing. I have had some fun fucking with a few of them . I strung along a visa call one day in amazing fashion along with a fake call from the Canada Revenue Agency .
For whatever reason I haven’t been able to do that in a long time because for whatever reason now when I answer their calls it just is immediately disconnected.

4 Likes

You can give em some humor with lenny.

5 Likes

They’ve been spoofing their numbers to look like mine so they appear more trustworthy. Like my number begins with 412 and so does theirs.

I don’t answer my phone unless I know you. Sometimes not even then.

8 Likes

Ya they have been doing that one for awhile . They are smart enough to get the area code right but the next 3 numbers are always ones that don’t exist here .

1 Like

They’ve done that for a while. I can remember getting a call from what was supposed to be my wife’s number(even caller ID and everything) while she was standing next to me playing a game on her phone. Answer cuz well obviously curiosity takes hold and it’s a scam bot, even tried calling it back and it came back as a unreachable number/out of service.