"Son" Of BOG is a scammer

I’ve heard that if you answer, even if you just say,”Hello?” and then hang up once you realize it’s a robocall, it lets the bots or whatever know that the number they’re calling is an active phone line or whatever. So the calls keep coming. You’re supposed to just ignore them. Although I’ve been ignoring them for a couple years and I still get at least one a day. Seems like they’ve picked up a lot in the last few months, too.

That part where the dude swims out to the boats is pretty funny.

3 Likes

Am I the only one who gets called directly by Microsoft because they found a virus on my computer and need to remotely connect to fix it?

9 Likes

Just reading this thread, I got scammed out of $210 by these folks. Bummer but not the end of the world, trying to get the money back through cashapp. Might actually be able to if I had their info.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that @bostonwailer , I’m sure there are some good folks on here who can help you out if you need seeds…

3 Likes

No. My mother in law let them connect to the computer and by the time anyone found out she was on her way to the bank to get money to send. Microsoft doesn’t do virus scanning. If there is a warrant out for you, or a deputy is going to show up to arrest you unless you pay them with Walmart gift cards let them come. If they’re coming for you, they’re not going to tell you. If you’re not in my contacts, I’m not answering. Leave a message.

9 Likes

Hang out here bud. Lots of good people… you’ll be rolling in seeds in no time.

3 Likes

Thanks! This community is legendary. I was enticed by the son of bog thing because I’one of my close friends has a killer cut of sour strawberry and I wanted some real bad.

4 Likes

ooohweeeee, lookin forward to that!

1 Like

Unicorn Farts? It’s almost like he was thinking “how outrageously stupid can I be and people still want it”… I know that his son was aware of the guy and they probably had lawyers after the guy.

I rarely answer my phone unless it’s in the contacts and I never made a greeting on my voicemail. Just the computer thing, “leave a message”. I always push the mute button and let the phone ring till it finally goes to the VM, ha. Never get a message. Every call is a new town on caller ID. Now it’s texts with links to click on.

Oh, and I’m enjoying some real BOG Sour Bubble tonight and it is so yummy (thanks @Pedro_Bann, beautiful work). I sure miss the BOG. I think people were even using him in scams before he passed. Fucking thieves.

11 Likes

Looks like they’re back at it

4 Likes

Another one. This time they’re stealing my pictures from this board 🤦. I guess I’ll stop sharing my bog shit from now on.

18 Likes

I would kill for some good BOG beans but have no faith right now, to much stuff going on out there right now.

5 Likes

You should be fine going through JBS or SHN, as he is close to the family and he seemed to have the most direct access to them since BOG passed. It seems like his son posted here or maybe it was IG and got re-posted here. I know he plans on the continuation of the lines.

Maybe he/they, should come up with a new package design that cant be copied so easy. Man, it pisses me off, these fucking thieves.

7 Likes

I have a couple of strains that I’d like to make seeds with but felt like I should hang loose to see what the son does. I have his Sour Bubble, that @Pedro_Bann made and only used three seeds.

I lost one seedling and have clones of the mom I got, and another plant that has been growing all winter that I figured to be a male because it shot straight up in veg. It’s almost 5 feet tall, and in a 1 gal pot. It has bee the most patient plant and is strong as hell. I barely ever fed it and just kept it alive. Now I’m not sure it isn’t a female that never showed sex but I hope it’s a male.

I’m gonna get it a new pot and maybe trim the roots to get some size on it (limbs, not height, lol). If it’s a male a may shag some beans from the two clones I have/ The female was really nice and he buds are super frosty. I’m guessing his plants are so similar that I’ll be pretty safe just just using two plants. I can always do an open pollination with what I have left if needed. But, you can see the work that he’s put into this strain. It’s solid as a rock from what I’ve seen. peace

6 Likes

Figured this thread could use something showing a win against some scammers.

6 Likes

Seeds here now has legit bog packs listed right now

3 Likes

That was entertaining but also face palm worthy. People suck. I like the dude who puts it all on film as it’s happening. Talking like an old woman, ahahahaaa… I may want to start answering some of these calls when I get bored. It could really be fun!

3 Likes

Thanks. Literally got to the checkout but all they have is Bitcoin or Send me a money order option. Bummer. I appreciate the heads up though, I tried to get some Grape Punch. Shame they don’t have better payment methods

1 Like

There are a few people who mess with them, while streaming on twitch or youtube. They are entertaining, but listening to people who think they are getting one over on an elderly person, who doesn’t understand, still turns my stomach after a while.

3 Likes

whats his OG name

1 Like