"Son" Of BOG is a scammer

Dude got me in this timeframe for almost 1500…still reading all this

3 Likes

:dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: That is horrible!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

@PCC5rivers SHN has 3 strains left right now, sorry to hear about you getting ripped off along with hundreds of others. The total number of people scammed is unknown, the estimated amount of money stolen was around $20,000 dollars. I have no way to verify the information, it’s unlikely the person(s) were charged with a crime as they never sent seeds and those who were ripped off didn’t press charges.

4 Likes

@Heliosphear - Thanks for heads up on SHN buddy! I just put in a nice order…feels like some redemption, lol. Karmas real so I’m sure whoever did this has felt or will feel the wrath soon.

3 Likes

Need to find that guy…dig a hole…toss him in it…put a multi seat outhouse over it and have a week long pot beer and chili festival…if he survives…drop a rock on his head!

5 Likes

That sounds fantastic! Can I shit first?

4 Likes

Absolutely!

3 Likes

That’s a thought out plan of attack

5 Likes

That little fucker almost got me too, luckily I caught him in time and he didn’t get shit from me, but I did get a chance to let him know…. that he should do everyone a favor and kill himself. I did get hit for $300 on strainly for 2 counterfeit packs of BOG Blue Moon Rocks though! I hate scammers!

5 Likes

Name and shame the vendor to spread the word

1 Like

They called themselves Fire Genetics… they had fully counterfeited packs…. Look here…

7 Likes

Yeah, Stour Bush, FFS. I wonder what beans are actually in there :thinking:

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted to feel confident enough to pick stuff up from strainly, but always just figured it would be rife with scammers taking advantage. Blue Moon Rocks is one that got away from me and I’ve been looking for ever since. Hope you find some too! Much love

1 Like

It’s totally not cool that someone is counterfeiting BOG or anyone else’s packs, but you bring up a good point. Imagine the irony of something truly special and elite popping up out of those packs. That would be something. Not cool for the sake of keeping lineages accurate though, or for being deceptive. I’d be totally bummed if I thought I was getting some original Blue Moon Rocks packs and they turned out to be fakes. The nerve of some people is truly astounding. Much love

2 Likes

Oh he will get some, BMR preservation run starts in 10 days :slight_smile: Yes it is disgusting what some folk do. I am just a curious guy. Could be the guy did a BMR preservation and packed the F2’s in fake packaging to make more. Or could be some random Spanish bag seed. No way to know without growing them but does one have the time and space to give up for such a thing. Just a shame really, some people suck.

6 Likes

First thing I thought of was your awesomeness and the BMR preservation run you’re about to start rocking.

I’ve always had a fascination with the polarity and duality or things. How hot needs cold for relevance. How good needs bad. Day needs light, and so on.

As much as it sucks, and I’d never with getting scammed on anyone. People out there that are disingenuous only help to make those who are genuine, kind, and authentic stand out and shine even more.

What I mean to say is, Doug you’re a superstar! You shine bright and radiate a beautiful light! Much love

4 Likes

"Doug is like a stream of bat’s piss.

He shines like a shaft of gold when all around is darkness."

-apologies to Monty Python

8 Likes

We call them the stour bush packs, lol, my girlfriend is trying to make those packs into a resin cast tray :joy:

4 Likes

Here’s the aforementioned stour bush BMR packs encased into a resin tray, the seeds are still free to shake around in there, it’s too cool! We’ll use it as a reminder that if something is too good to be true, it probably is! :sunglasses:

And thanks again @Mithridate for pointing out the spelling error… I sure am glad I have some smart friends! Lol :joy:

17 Likes

Beautiful piece, cool idea :heart:

Man, that episode sucked. At least it didn’t turn into a seed run and a big waste of space/time.

Stay sharp my friend.

3 Likes