SOS any intel!?

Next question is how they got there so you can Stop it from happening again

2 Likes

Ladybugs… ordered now you could have them mid next week. Iv had good luck with ordering 1500 and releasing in two week increments.

Not on mites, but worked real well on thrips twice last season. I swore I’d use them as preventive measures with a new room… but it slipped my mind.

Dr Zymes can knock them down on non flowering plants but they weren’t eliminated that way for me.

1 Like

I agree

Last grow I brought some in from my veg / flower garden a small rosebush was infected and I was cleaning it out even though I changed my clothes i didn’t shower and I myself was to blame I infected my girls took forever to clean out

Best wishes

Paps

4 Likes

I feed my girls in my underwear and give my hair and body a dry towel rub
If I’m in contact with plants outside I deffo shower and use /wear clean undried outside clothes
Shoes pets phones and cameras , everything brought into grow room should be scrutinised and elvaluated for possible contamination ( where have they been )

1 Like

Thanks fellas the most affected plant got a bath and sprayed with soap water think she might just stay outside …

I spent a literal hour flipping leafs and looking a couple exoskeletons but no mites like I seen on this plant and they have a healthy appearance

No I’m not in denial about it being on the other plants just hoping they r not :innocent:

With limited days I’m almost tempted to cut the scrog defoliate some leafs and then spray
With soap water

1 Like

Getting deep

1 Like

Do not forget the floors, walk ways, walls, equipment, soles of shoes, fuckin borg.

2 Likes

Its good to keep one of these bottles around. I use it for foliar feeding but you can use it to kill those insurgents quick

3 Likes

throw a few hundred live lady bugs in there. Homedepot usually has them lady bugs will thinks it hometown buffet

3 Likes

I throw a fit when Mrs Foreigner wears her shoes in the house.

2 Likes

I fought these little fuckers recently. They spread quickly. I added predator mites to the tent and they did sweet FA. I ended up using an organic spray that’s good to spray anytime as long as you wash the plants before ingestion.
It didn’t stop them but it kept them at bay enough to get a harvest.

3 Likes

I’ve gone to battle with those little bitches…almost wiped out a 30 plant mother room on me. It was intense but about a month after trying everything under the sun…I won. It was glorious. They spread so quick and they are so vicious under the scope. Best of luck my friend!

3 Likes

If it was me at this latter stage of the grow I would lower temps and up power on ocilaating fan around tops to slow them down and sort out room after chop

3 Likes

Tell them you are their friend and you would appreciate it if they only ate a few leaves of your plant. Remind them of this whenever you get the chance but if they get out of control you know what to do…:face_with_monocle::wink::grin:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

@Kabuddha This is the route I’m taking but a little more stern :crazy_face:I told them I understand their biological makeup I know they did not intentionally come inside to reek havoc …they have been very conservative where they r eating …I showed them a bottle of lemongrass and the dawn dish soap and told them I am ready to take you fuckers out at a moments notice :crazy_face: I brought the most infected one out gave her a wash and a soap shower …
She’s staying outside

My last grow I had pillbugs black crickets millipedes and some micro bugs in the soil but it seemed to all work itself out

3 Likes

Is it odd I’ve seen these all my life and now just figured out exactly what they r .

I could gather some lady bugs from the flowers a small army …

Not sure how to gather up them mites though .
Awesome to know they r a good asset !

1 Like

Come on @ifish … now we know you feed in your underwear… its not because of bugs… it’s because you getting jiggy w it haha!!

1 Like

I have an old time recipe for bugs… I know people have used this for a lonnnnng time

2 quarts warm water
1/4 cup tea tree soap by Dr woods
1/4 cup peppermint soap by Dr woods
1 tablespoon hydrogen peroxide
1 cup 70% rubbing alcohol

Other than this… I’d recommend Dr zymes… or pure crop 1

1 Like

I would go naked but I go up a ladder and wife complains lol so it’s underwear only : )

1 Like

Lmfao!!! Oh shit that’s too funny man… thanks bro I needed a laugh!!!