Sour Chunk (aj sour x deep chunk) {f1 made by matt riot} filled with f2 seed

one plant done :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

That begs the question, what are you looking for?

1 Like

Have some Romulan bx3 f3 to trade if you like Akbb

1 Like

Im looking for real sour lines, real giesel lines. cool Mexicans. old hashplants.

2 Likes

well, I actually don’t really like akbb. im just not convinced he has what he says he has. Also I don’t believe all the stories around romulan, besides is was a seed line made by federation seed co. and a cut got passed around after. sure its good weed but not something im too interested in. thanks tho !

and no disrespect to you my friend, just a personal opinion.

2 Likes

I smoked my first test of the sour chunk last night. amazing weed, a little cure that should help the harshness. Smell like sour, floral, and just dank weed from back in the day. High was very nice, the sour gave it a nice little kick and the chunk mellowed it out a bit. Although for a pure afghan deep chunk is known for having an interesting headspace. Over all very nice experience and happy with the results. F2 progeny should be very interesting. will be cool to see the backgrounds of each types, especially the sour. The chunk should really just be more chunk, but who knows. happy days y’all.

edit - did not mean to advertise for speakeasy but they are the shit and highly recommend them.

4 Likes

made a lil thing https://overgrow.com/t/northernblues-feedback-3-thannks-for-everyone-being-so-kind-i-love-it-here-on-og/67124

appreciate all the love so far

3 Likes

were getting there.

I still have one more to de-seed. I’ve been calling it an unknown plant because I don’t trust the breeder. he ripped off ALOT of people. it was labeled okeechobee purple on the label. its actually a cool plant. very photo sensitive and nice triangle bright green buds with very little pistils. will be interesting to see some progeny, especially with the photo sensitive expression. not sure if would do much more work with it because I jus can’t stand the person I got them from and I do believe is seed energy with people. although I will say I got the seeds, including a “miami haze” cause I was looking for some incense type hazes, before he was know at all and had a terrible rep. so we will see!

3 Likes

here’s the “okeechobee purple” in early flower.( I was spelling it wrong before).

cool plant regardless of anything. its supposed to be an 80s thai x afghan from florida

3 Likes

The Oaxaca is pure Mexican Sativa
White Widow is 16 years old, original Oregon strain as far as I been told.
The mystery seeds are all from good first run seeds from breeders 15 years ago.
Mostly Indicas.
I also have Fog Dog Autos from Breeder Mark

4 Likes

almost there, just a little drying of the seed, germ test and ill get a list together of who wants what. peace !

9 Likes

one step closer :partying_face:

2 Likes

any bodhis pakistani peshawar around?

1 Like

gunna germ test again and pack things up on Sunday. first day of vacation, couldnt ask for a better day. much love yaalll, been smokin the f1s and hybrds and their beautiful. Wonderfull headspace.

6 Likes