Sour d bx4 tester needed

It drives me nuts. I think either on here or the farm, JJ posted that AJ’s Sour is the original Sour d. He never mentions ECSD. But I’m certain what I smoked at Phish was the ECSD. There is the possibility the guy I bought clones from was told he’s was getting AJ’s cut, but in reality it was the ECSD. It was the only time in 24 years being out west, I smoked the ECSD.

3 Likes

The misinformation kills me. I’ve got to a point where I’m skeptical of it all until I grow it out. I lost the white clone. The next two I got weren’t even close to correct. Eats up time and space sorting through

3 Likes

I feel you pain. My friend was buying clones from a guy and nothing was what the dude was claiming. My Trop Cherry was sold to me as Jealousy. I’m not disappointed because the Trop Cherry is killer, but I wanted the Jealousy.

1 Like

Did you find the jealousy?

It’s around but I won’t spend more than $100 on a cut. And now I have plenty of thing to play around with.

2 Likes

Part of the reason I lost my library is I grabbed to many cuts. I’ve been rethinking what I should grab. I’ve come down to the idea that I should have an og, sour/ chem, haze, blueberry or fruity taste. So like 5-7 cuts should satisfy most needs

5 Likes

littel good article
Sour Diesel Strain | History of AJ’s Sour Diesel and E.C.S.D. + 4 strains you need now | 2023 🔥📖

1 Like

Fruity flavors bore me. I like all types of Haze, whether it be on the citrus side or Cuban side, sour, pine, skunky, turpentine, and chem flavors. I can handle some berry undertones but straight fruit has no place in my tent.

1 Like

When ECSD hit the scene, we were told by a grower in Queens it was NL5 x Sour D. We smoked all the NL’s and offshoots at the time. Seemed obvious, based on the flavor and bud structure.

2 Likes

Recently I went on the hunt to figure out which sour d is actual sour d, one of the posts that I found by JJ is that AJ has two cuts the variegated one and a non variegated one and according to JJ the non variegated one is true ECSD, I will try to find the post later.

2 Likes

Please. If you find it, I’d love to read it. The cut I have from In The Sticks is non variegated.

2 Likes

Here’s one but I’m still looking for the original one I mentioned

Edit: here’s the thread

5 Likes

Ok. Here’s the deal. First ten homies to send msg me their addy get a free pack of Sour d bx4 f2’’s. Of course I’d like to see these grow out sooner than later, but there are no requirements. Just free packs. All I ask is please don’t put your name in if recently got a pack from me. Trying to spread the wealth

………………and go !!!

……time 3:08 is the cutoff.
Thanks for spreading the love
Stay happy and smoke sour !

20 Likes

How many dm over 10 did you get?
@MG_Canna

3 Likes

l o o k at that maillard reaction folks

l o o k at it!! holy fuck im proud lol
random ik :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes