Sour diesel/ Cali connection

Whats the chances parting with a pack of bangers?
Where did you find them at?
I see glg has a few more packs from karma no bangers thou, heard there was to be a drop.

I have some older hortilab sour stars also.

4 Likes

I got the Headbangers at Attitude. Last I checked, which was two days ago, they still had packs. I may get one or two more. Itā€™s taking about three weeks to get seeds from there, so if youā€™re in a rush, you may not want to order from them.

And no, not Sour Cream from DNA, Sour Creme from Top Dawg. Most money Iā€™ve ever spent on two packs of seeds, but I feel pretty confident that JJā€™s using a legit Sour Diesel. The thing about those Headbangers is that Karma used Rezā€™s Sour Diesel, which Iā€™ve read isnā€™t the greatest version of SD. Still, as long as it has that mouth-coating sour flavor, Iā€™ll be happy.

Check out Attitude. If theyā€™re out, I could MAYBE possibly part with a pack. I think they still have them, though. Iā€™m gonna look now.

Edit: yeah, Attitude still has them.

2 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t do biz with the tude.
I got some f2ā€™s out of a cut from karmas mom from Doc D, ill just have to suffice.

2 Likes

How come you donā€™t order seeds from Attitude? I was leery at first, never ordered anything from them before, so I ordered just a pack of Bodhiā€™s Time Bandit and a pack of Appalachia Super Skunk like in March (I really wanted those Appalachia Super Skunks and they were the only place that had them). Everything went fine. And then I ordered like 40 packs of seeds from them over the course of the last few months. Again, everything went fine. I like them because I can use a debit card, as opposed to sending money orders or cash. That weirds me the fuck out.

Just order from them, dude. Donā€™t force me to give you one of my packs haha!

1 Like

Naw man its cool, attitudes been shit in my books for a long time.
Iā€™m cool with what I got.

Thank you for the info thou

2 Likes

Anyone hear about this Twin Turbo D? Apparently this is two packs with AJā€™s Sour D & a different Sour D crossed with Chem 91 I definitely am thinking about getting it eventually, I really want that nice ass 2011ish Sour diesel flavor :fuelpump:

1 Like

Caleb does good work

1 Like

yeah everything iā€™ve read about his stuff is nothing but compliments

Yeah, I saw those the other day. Never checked out CSI before, but it looks like they have some good stuff. Iā€™m pretty interested in the Pine Tar IBL. Those Twin Turbo seeds are feminized, though. I wonā€™t grow feminized seeds. But it does sound like a really good, interesting cross for sure.

1 Like

Tom Hillā€™s gear is beautiful outdoor image

Iā€™m interested in some fem I remember Tony talking about selfing plants on his gorilla bubble grow on ICmag to like s3 or s4 to make crossesā€¦ I think it would be fun to make my own strawberry diesel cross with some of exoticā€™s gear

But I also found this
https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/395842-connoisseur-genetics-fuel
Itā€™s an old cross (2013) but itā€™s the real Sour D if CSI didnā€™t have that twin turbo iā€™d probably try this iā€™m sure the F2s have a sour d keeper

Certainly looks fire

2 Likes

That sounds similar to the Sour Creme seeds I just bought. Sour Diesel x Chem D/I-95. Sorta similar, anyway. And those seeds are much cheaper than the Sour Creme I just got. Scoop ā€˜me up, dude!

1 Like

Bringing back the sour d ibl from the dead, thats good to hear.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely on my wish list .
If any one has legit s1 cuts not re-bred with his special stud like some itā€™s him.
I own about 10 strains from csi I am even the stupid ass who bought his cd x gsc forum cut and triangle kush for a arm and a leg.
Everything Iā€™ve ever bought from him is a home run and weā€™ll worth the money he asks. His prices are steep but the freebies you get are his strains and are worth more than the seeds you buy.
As you can tell I have nothing but nice stuff to say and Iā€™ve spent thousands with him with out ever a hickup. Csi will give you legit diesel , his Chem 91 is awesome too.

2 Likes

Glad to hear man his stuff is just beautiful looking from everything I hear he produces is fire heard nothing but wonders about his Zkittlez s1 lolā€¦ Man looking at that TK & CdxGSC who needs an arm and a leg? hahahah!

1 Like

I know right and those arent even the most expensive im bought to s2 and clone the shit out of them. Thats a tuff bullet to bite, imo worth it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried a lot of chemā€™s and diesels, but nothing compares to the ECSD.

2 Likes

iā€™d hope so hahah hopefully you got a pheno you liked

What breeder did you get yours from?I hear ECSD is pretty nice

Never grown it personally but it used to be around consistently years ago. Deathstar also used to be around a lot which was is a sensi/ ecsd clone only cross. Never smelt anything louder.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve heard that Dr. Greenthumb has it though.

1 Like

Interesting iā€™ll have to check it out