Sour Diesel Thread

Some kids from NYC moved in next door. I immediately got up with money Mike and notso for Cuban black and sour… Was that wrong? :joy:

21 Likes

That’s thinking ahead :joy:

2 Likes

Current sour run is going into week 10. Running her in pro mix and Masterblend with TPS Signal this run. This is my third time flowering her and she is getting closer to what I remember, but not there yet

47 Likes

Notso pop in

53 Likes

Looks like fun time in the making.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Filling in nicely about 10 days in.

58 Likes

Very very nice… what size containers are they in?

3 Likes

Karma x Rez Sour Diesel, day 71F

37 Likes

They go about 22 gallons and I want a qp each. Easy peazy.

11 Likes

Looking excellent

2 Likes

Sour Ripper taken f75 very sour with a slight skunk

42 Likes

My first indoor grow I pulled 65 grams of lip smacking sour skunk under a blurple from an old Aussie skunk breeder, Dinkum genetics. No pics it was 6 yrs back but I’ll never forget the taste, delicious.

7 Likes

Out of everything I’ve smoked in the past 16 years, sour diesel and sour og are the best strains for me. Diesel terps and that cerebral high with a warm body feel.

9 Likes

I managed to reverse a couple different Diesels and get enough pollen to make some seed. I will throw some pictures up tomorrow. Has anyone here had any luck reversing Sour before? I reversed the Albany cut and a Headband. Headband had more viable pollen definitely. I still got a good amount of seed from using the Sour though. I knocked up a few things that will be pretty fun to pop. I used STS and I used some GA3 about 3-4 weeks in.

10 Likes

From the top:
Sour Diesel(From Grandma)
LA Kush Headband
Sour Diesel(Albany)
Diesel
Daywrecker
First pic is a shot of the whole Diesel section.
Took them yesterday on day 41-42.

44 Likes

From the Top:
ECSD(Variegated)
Sour Diesel(From Grandma)
Original Diesel/Underdog
Sour Diesel(Albany)
Diesel
Giesel
Chemdog
Mass Super Skunk
Sour Dubb
Maui Skunkdog
Deathstar
Original Diesel/Daywrecker
LA Kush Headband
Somewhere around day 33 of flower. Might be 35 lol Forgot when I flipped em. This was the room where I had the reversed Albany Sour. I knocked up Deathstar and Dogwalker OG the best cause they were closest. I was able to get TK pretty good too.

48 Likes

That’s a beautiful gas garden

4 Likes

those crosses should be nice, fire right there

2 Likes

That LA Headband that’s a notch up on the high I think. A bit more fickle but worth it.

6 Likes