Sour gorilla strain

So here we go had a bit of trouble with one of the sour gorillas gave it little to much water she’s back on point

The rest of the seeds,blueberry,cream,didn’t open I tried everything as well,the Hindu Kush I don’t know what going on with it,I’ll give it another week and I’m throwing it in the bin,it just don’t want to grow has a root but it was growing in a U-shape for a minute lol

Fucking growers choice seeds had loads of problems with them ,my last time doing business with them

My sour gorilla seeds opened in 2 days some sour kush cookies I made last night lol…

5 Likes

Sour kush cookies sound delicous. Smells up whole kitchen huh? :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah growers choice might be Pacific seed incorporated. They have same pic’s for multiple plants.

I was checking that out maybe,I like you get 3 free seeds if you send them money order,but none of the plants I grew from them except for the cream looked like the stock photos lol

There only approach is from selling 3 seed packs…
That’s still 10 bucks a seed and they can’t provide the right pic for specific strains.
If you want pretty good genetics yeah buy from them. If you want great genetics grow shit from here my man

2 Likes

Yeah their auto flower seeds are cheaper than their normal photo seeds,well I did like them because you could buy 3 seeds and you would still get 3 free seeds if you send them a money order

Have to check out the seed bank reviews on this forum for the states. they still owe me 3 seeds I’m just thinking what I should get since most of the other seeds didn’t open or opened and didn’t come through the soil lol,then I’m done with growers choice

Here’s this sour gorilla looking pretty good that’s my new street wear for 2021image

2 Likes

Better pics
This is the bigger of the 2 plants,seeds were planted same
Time

4 Likes

Here’s both sour gorillas such a big difference between the 2 plants both seeds opened
Same time same soil and nutes going to take some clones From the bigger plant

4 Likes

White pistels fuck yeah
Sour gorilla happy holidays

4 Likes

Little cream auto flower love this strain funny enough not a huge yield more of personal weed lol
Tastes and smells so good

My new grow is off to a slow start but it’s up and running now,sour gorilla,Hindu Kush this plant is a real slow starter the seed was that small I’m surprised it opened,gorilla glue I swore would never grow this again lol it’s the last seed I have,white widow I’m excited to grow this, picked up this ph meter and all the shit it comes it for $23 lol Do have a shitty cheap meter but it’s never let
Me down I will say that.

I remember when I first moved to the states in the late 90’s I paid $350 for an ounce of this,better be nice lol

Bought some new 3 gallon plastic pots less mess you can take the tray off the bottom $4.99 in the local hardware shop

Just ordered some new autoflower seeds from 207 genetics
Northern lights/blueberry
Lemon skunk
Sweet tooth
This will be my next grow

4 Likes

Oh isn’t that the truth, along with toddlers!
Those are some nice healthy plants, there’s a lot of stretch in that one pictured a couple posts up.

1 Like

Yeah I know the 2 plants gorilla glue and sour kush grew till over 6ft tall,I’m expecting these plants to grow big,I’ll keep one of them but the other sour gorilla is going to a friend

I’ve been through all that with kids,my kids are grown and live back home in Ireland it’s me and 2 dogs here in Cali lol and the wife

2 Likes

Here’s the smaller sour gorilla I gave the bigger one to my friend it was twice the size of this plant

Strange looking little plant hope it fills out more
Time will tell

4 Likes