Space Queen XX

Ooh nice @PhilCuisineā€¦i gota think about this for a minā€¦Im envisioning your MTF crossed to the space queen :drooling_face:ā€¦

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

@PhilCuisine Iā€™m still thinking about theseā€¦:sunglasses:. Do you have anymore info on them or just ā€œSpace Queenā€, :wink:?

hi, I recently finished a cycle with c99, not ā€œxxā€, but regular (my grow thread is here on the forum).
very interesting variety, I even kept clones of all female plants and one male plant, the thing is, I canā€™t pick out the smell and taste from the female clones. all female plants have differences in smell, of course there are common notes in all of them, but the differences are also obvious!
I donā€™t like sativa at all, but I was pleasantly surprised by c99.
no signs of germ were found on any plant (this is for those who were interested above)
in terms of effects, I have to warn those prone to nervousness and paranoia, it is necessary to use carefully, because with small doses the flight is very comfortable, elevated and motivatingā€¦ if the dose is not followed, those prone to this may have an uncontrollable, unpleasant tripā€¦

9 Likes

Sorry but no more info

1 Like

You could have probably taken the c99 longer, most of the trichs on that beautiful bud are clear. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™ve noticed that premature buds can even make you sick :nauseated_face: !!

2 Likes

Its to ones owns taste, i dont like C99 with too much Amber since the CBN ruins the high alot. It will start to be more indica then sativa and I believe that there are alot better indicas around then transforming a C99 into a narcotic stone or give it wind down. IMO keeping even some cloudy trich will give you the best daytime weed around where you are creative, motivated, focused and functional without an ounce of stone or laziness. This type of high is perfect for depression, adhd or do boring stuff around the house.

Most sativas can make you sick, its a part of the head rush. Its something some people are unfortunet prone to feel more often when the rush kicks in and for some, it could even give panic attacks. For some people the heart will react very much to the sativa high and they will believe that their having an heart attack.

Everyones body is different and we like different effects. The best weed is the weed you like :grin:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

maybe you are right, I will check it in the new cycle, now all clones will be pollinated by Cherry Queen and will stand for at least 70 days 12/12ā€¦
i left a few heads from the old cycle to compare them to the future ones in real timeā€¦weā€™ll see if the degree of maturity corrects the negative effects of the increased dosage.
but even if not, even under such conditions, if the norm is met, c99 is one of the best daytime sativas for me.

2 Likes

The thing with c99 is she has better effects when taken early. Sheā€™s a trip.if you catch her at the right time. Obviously clear is a little early though. Mostly cloudy is perfect. About 6 - 7 weeks.

3 Likes